Watch & Win: Bosch Dishwasher
Bosch Activewater is a revolutionary dishwashing system that uses every single drop of water to the max!
To celebrate 125 years of innovative and quality appliances, Bosch is offering you the chance to win a freestanding dishwasher worth over $1500, so you too can experience the peak performance and economic efficiency of a Bosch appliance.
From just over 12 litres of water, the innovative Activewater system generates the power of more than 4000 litres of water, making these dishwashers one of the most efficient and powerful machines to leave the Bosch production line.
You will get clean, sparkling dishes, but use as little water and electricity as possible. You'll be saving money as well as being environmentally responsible!
The winner of this prize is:
Elaine McKay of Napier
Sue Hadler of Christchurch
Terms and Conditions
1. Two winners ("Winners") of the "Good Morning Bosch competition" ("Competition") will each win a freestanding Bosch Activewater system dishwasher SMS5OE12AU ("Prize").
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 2 June 2011. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
3. The Prize does not include installation of the appliance.
4. The Winners will be selected by a random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. Each Winner will have their Prize delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize, although all care will be taken.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality or value of the Prize.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
11. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
12. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ
standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383
as well as those specific to this Competition.