Watch & Win: Bay of Islands
The winner is Anne Stead of Christchurch
The secluded bays, tranquil harbours, and amazing beaches can be a relaxing retreat or an idyllic aquatic playground! Paihia, Waitangi, Kerikeri, Russell, Opua and Kawakawa are all great places to explore during your visit.
The winner and 3 friends will get return flights with Air New Zealand Holidays to the Bay of Islands Airport in Kerikeri, an Avis Rental car and two nights' penthouse accommodation at one of Paihia's luxury Heritage Boutique Collection Waterfront suites, including Continental Breakfasts. Add to that a $100 restaurant voucher for 35 Degrees South Aquarium Restaurant & Bar.
You will enjoy The Hold in the Rock half-day cruise and a Cape Reinga full-day tour with Fullers Great Sights, plus "New Zealand's highest parasailing" with Flying Kiwi Parasail.
This amazing package is worth over four and a half thousand dollars!
Air New Zealand Holidays - We know travel
Our travel consultants love to travel, so we know all about
booking a fantastic holiday. Pop in and visit us at any Air New
Zealand Holidays store and we'll help you plan a great holiday,
from flights and accommodation, to insurance, car rentals and
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Bay of Islands Competition will win 4 economy class flights to KeriKeri from Air New Zealand Holidays, two nights' accommodation for 4 people in a penthouse suite, continental breakfast at "The Waterfront Suites Bay Of Island" each day, a Hole in the Rock half day cruise for 4 people, a Cape Reinga full day tour for 4 people, 4 Adult Passes for 2 Tandem Parasail flights from Flying Kiwi Parasail, a $100 Restaurant Voucher from 35 Degrees South Aquarium Restaurant & Bar and a three day D Class Avis rental car ("Car") (together all the components constitute the "Prize"). Each component of the Prize must be used before 31 August 2011.
2. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from airports.
3. The Car is available for pick up and drop off at Keri Keri Airport and is subject to availability. The following conditions apply:
(a) the insurance excess on the Car is $3000 + GST;
(b) a credit card and drivers licence must be produced at the commencement of the Avis rental car Prize; and
(c) the Avis car rental Prize excludes petrol, insurance excess, additional insurance and any other miscellaneous charges.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. The selection of the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 28 April 2011. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
8. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
9. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
10. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover any incidentals which may be incurred.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
14. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ
standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at
as well as those specific to this Competition.