Watch and Win: Solarcity
The lucky winner is:
Watch & Win: Solarcity
Want to save money on your power bill? Solar panels from 'Solarcity' can help you do just that!
With Solarcitys new 'solar zero' plan, you can generate cleaner power from your own roof, at a price that is fixed for the next twenty years.
It's the perfect time to choose solar because, if you act quickly, a system can be installed in time for the spring sunshine. Even better, it can be done with no upfront costs - because you're paying for the power, not the panels. Solarcity takes care of everything else!
With the right roof you could start turning sunshine into savings, today. Simply head to 'solarcity.co.nz or call 0800 11 66 55 for more information.
To celebrate the launch of 'Solar zero', solarcity is giving you the chance to win twenty years of free solar - with home solar panels and installation costs included. See the terms and conditions on our website to check if your home might be suitable.
Your must fit the below criteria before entering:
- Your roof faces north, east or west
- Your roof is sunny
- You use power during the day
- You are the homeowner
- Your power bill is over $125.00 per month
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner (Winner) of the Good Morning Solarcity competition (Competition) will win aSolar Panel system for their home including installation(Prize).
2. The Winner of the Solarcity Prize must be the home owner.
3. The Winning home must be suitable for the Solarcity panel products and system.
4. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 23 July 2015. Each Competition entrant (Competitor) must provide their name, address (for delivery of any Prize), phone number and email address.
5. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand (TVNZ), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Prize is available to be won during the live Good Morning show when it airs on TV One. The Prize is not available to be won during any repeat show or part thereof on any media platform.
7. Television New Zealand Limited (TVNZ) accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
8. The Winner will have their Prize delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of the Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize although all care will be taken.
9. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
10. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
11. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
14. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website athttp://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.