Watch and Win: Sealy Posturepedic Bed - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning Sealy Posturepedic competition" ("Competition") will win a Queen size Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite bed ("Prize").
2. The Prize does not include installation of the bed.
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 19 June 2014. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for delivery of any Prize), phone number and email address.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Prize is available to be won during the live Good Morning show when it airs on TV One. The Prize is not available to be won during any repeat show or part thereof on any media platform.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to main cities but anywhere outside of this may incur a freight charge. The Winner will have their Prize, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of the Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize although all care will be taken.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
10. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
11. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
12. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website
as well as those specific to this Competition.