Watch and Win: Melbourne Cup 2015
WATCH AND WIN: Melbourne Cup 2015
We've got a magnificent prize pack celebrating everything Melbourne Cup 2015!
Want to be amongst the glamour and excitement of the world renowned Melbourne Cup Carnival? well 'Good Morning' and the 'Victoria Racing Club' are giving you the chance to witness history in the making at 'Emirates Melbourne Cup Day'!
You and a friend will fly from Auckland to Melbourne courtesy of Emirates. You'll stay five nights at 'Crown Metropol', enjoying a daily breakfast and a $250 voucher for 'Rockpool Bar and Grill.' plus you'll win a Myer gift card to shop for your race day outfit, and a T.A.B. betting voucher if you fancy a flutter!
On Emirates Melbourne Cup Day, you'll enjoy all the action with tickets to Flemington's 'Makybe Diva Marquee' on Tuesday the third of November. glamorous, refined, and full of history, 'Flemington' is the playground of racing royalty.
- 2 x tickets to the Makybe Diva Marquee on Emirates Melbourne Cup Day, Tuesday 3 November ($1,900)
- Return Economy class Emirates flights from Auckland only . Depart: 6.50pm, Sunday 1st November / Return: 8.10am Friday 6th November) ($1,300)
- 5 x nights; accommodation at Crown Metropol (Check in: Sunday 1st November / Check out: Friday 6th November) ($2,675)
- Daily breakfast for two ($350)
- 1 x $200 TAB Betting voucher ($200)
- 1 x $300 Myer gift card
- 1 x $250 Rockpool vocher
- Private transfers to and from Melbourne Airport and to and from Emirates Melbourne Cup Day ($1,200)
Tune in and answer the question asked by Jeannette or Matt!
Melbourne Cup Terms and Condititions
1. The winner (“Winner”) of the “Good Morning” 2015 Melbourne Cup competition (“Competition”) will win the following: Economy Class Flights for two people from Auckland to Melbourne flying Emirates, the flights will leave Auckland on Sunday 1 November at 6.50pm and return from Melbourne to Auckland on Friday 6 November at 8.10am; transfers to and from Melbourne Airport and the Crown Metropol Hotel (“Hotel”) and to and from Flemington Racecourse by Melbourne Chauffeur Service on Emirates Melbourne Cup day; 5 nights in a City Luxe King Room at Crown Metropol Hotel including daily buffet breakfast at Mr Hive Restaurant; a $250 Voucher for Rockpool Bar and Grill; a $300 giftcard for Myer; a $200 betting voucher, and two tickets to the Makybe Diva Marquee; a three course plated lunch; morning and afternoon tea; a selection of beer; wine and soft drinks, and a race book for each guest(“Prize”).
2. The Winner and their travel companion are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the Auckland airport in New Zealand.
3. The Winner and their proposed travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over.
4. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner and their travel companion must be able to travel on Sunday 1 November from Auckland to Melbourne departing at 6.50pm and returning on Friday 6 November at 8.10 am.
5. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand (“TVNZ”), TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 8 October 2015. Each Competition entrant (“Competitor”) must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
7. Television New Zealand Limited (“TVNZ”) accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
8. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
9. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
10. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
11. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the Hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
12. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
13. The Winner and their guest must comply with: (a) any rules or regulations required by each Prize supplier; and (b) the Victoria Racing Club’s Dining and Corporate Terms and Conditions on the Melbourne Cup website at http://www.flemington.com.au/footer-links/terms-and-conditions
14. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
15. Flight dates and times are subject to availability and are subject to change. Any amendments to the booking will be at the Winner’s expense.
16. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.
Please read the terms and conditions above before entering.