Watch and Win: Baby On The Move Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning Baby on the Move competition" ("Competition") will win:
(a) a Silver Cross Surf Pram Pushchair combination;
(b) a Silver Cross Pop Sport Pepper Stroller;
(c) a Silver Cross Brittania seat liner;
(d) a Silver Cross British themed classic Bear - George;
(e) a Silver Cross British themed classic Bear - Elizabeth; and
(f) an Evenflo Symphony DLX all in one car seat.
All of the prizes in 1(a) - (f) above are the "Prize".
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Wednesday 27 March 2013 because of Easter. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
3. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
5. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
6. The Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
7. Competitors acknowledge that the Prizes are provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide any Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of any Prize.
8. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any Prize or any part of it.
9. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
10. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
11. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.