Te Waipounamu - Watch & Win
This Watch & Win is now closed. Thanks to all who entered, and congratulations to our lucky winner, Janis Honeyfield of Rotorua.
We've got an amazing South Island experience worth over $3000 up for grabs!
Abel Tasman Kayaks will take you and a friend on a fully catered three-day tour of beautiful Abel Tasman National Park.
Then you'll be treated to an awe-inspiring two-hour helicopter hike with Franz Josef Glacier Guides .
You'll top off the day with a relaxing visit to the Glacier Hot Pools, a session with a massage therapist and a soak in your own private pool.
And when you get home you can still savour the taste of the South Island with two mixed cases of Tohu Wines .
Abel Tasman Kayaks 3 day Classic
Kayak the coastline from Totaranui in the North down to Marahau. Spacious and spectacular; the northern section is seldom visited by others. Immerse yourself in unique Abel Tasman experiences from paddling with seals, relaxing on numerous beaches, exploring lagoons, islands and Maori Pa (village) site to learning about local history and lore. It's a relaxing, content rich and memorable three day experience! The classic trips are the only trips to explore the northern reaches of the park. Fully catered with gourmet kai food.
Franz Josef Experience
The ultimate Franz Josef Glacier experience is our Heli Hike! After an exciting scenic flight departing from Franz Josef, you will land high up on the glacier and undertake a two hour guided hike amongst some of the most pristine and awe-inspiring glacier scenery available. Your guide will choose a route through spectacular ice formations, towering pinnacles and brilliantly blue ice. Once back in Franz Josef, you will make your way to the Glacier Hot Pools, nestled amongst the rainforest. Here your highly skilled and professional massage therapist will create an experience specifically designed to suit your needs and requirements. Then relax under the stars in your secluded private pool, finishing a day of adventure with pure relaxation.
Also win two mixed cases of wine courtesy of Tohu Wines valued at $230 each .Tohu wine our gift from the Land Nga hua a te whenua, we share with you today. The Tohu Wine company was born out of the mutual vision of three Maori entities: Wakatu Incorporation, NRAIT and Wi Pere Trust.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning Te Waipounamu competition" ("Competition") will win an Abel Tasman Kayaks 3 Day Classic; a Franz Joseph Experience; and two mixed cases of Tohu wines ("Prize").
2. The closing date for entries is 11am on Thursday 29 July 2010. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
3. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Travel is not included as part of this Prize.
5. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
9. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
10. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
11. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
12. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.