Sealy Posturepedic Bed
Because on average you spend a third of your life in bed, you deserve a luxuriously royal night's sleep!
Sealy Posturepedic is the world's number one selling bed, and you could win this queen sized bed, from their grand luxe collection, worth nearly $6,000!
Durable yet luxurious to the touch, every bed is hand-made to exacting specifications, and includes technology proudly made in New Zealand.
Among the key features are the Sealy Posturepedic innerspring, specifically designed in conjunction with leading orthopaedic surgeons for a restful nights sleep; full perimeter edge support to minimise partner disturbance; and a shock abzzorber foundation, extending the comfort life of the mattress.
Sealy provides a range of comfort levels and pricing to suit every body!
The winners of this competition are:
Kylie Rose of Ashburton and Tina Rutherford of Palmerston North
Terms and Conditions
1. The two winners ("Winners") of the "Good Morning Sealy Posturepedic competition" ("Competition") will each win a Queen size Sealy Posturepedic bed ("Prize").
2. The Prize does not include installation of the bed.
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 14 July. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
4. The Winners will be selected by a random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. The Prize will be delivered free of charge to main cities but anywhere outside of this may incur a freight charge. The Winners will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
8. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
11. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
12. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ
standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383
as well as those specific to this Competition.