Parmco - Watch & Win!
Two lucky viewers will each win a fabulous kitchen makeover from Parmco - hardworking appliances for Kiwi kitchens.
You'll enjoy a wonderfully versatile 900mm stainless steel inbuilt oven, the energy-efficient gas cooktop, and a stainless steel splash back.
There's even a touch-control slimline rangehood, which is super quiet and super efficient.
And the icing on the cake - a freestanding digital dishwasher with easy-adjust top basket.
Love Parmco . It's everything you need, and everything you want.
Terms and Conditions
1. The 2 winners ("Winners") of the "Good Morning Parmco
Competition" ("Competition") will each win:
1x PPOV - 1-9S-48 900 mm stainless steel inbuilt oven
1x PPHOB-9S-4GW 900 stainless steel gas cooktop
1x SB900R 900 stainless steel splash back
1x T4 - 13 - DM - SLI 900mm stainless steel slim canopy
1x PD6 - PSDF Stainless freestanding digital dishwasher
Total value $11,000 ("Prize")
2. The Prize does not include installation of the appliances.
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 21 October 2010.
4. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
5. The Winners will be selected by a random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by Parmco and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of Parmco to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize. If the specified Prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances Parmco may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
10. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
11. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
12. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.
14. Any employees of Parmco and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
15. All personal details provided by Competitors to participate in this Competition will be held by Parmco for the purpose of this Competition and entries may be used by Parmco for future promotional and marketing purposes.
16. TVNZ reserves the right to refuse awarding any Prize to a person who is determined to have violated any of these terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or become a winner by using fraudulent means.
17. If any element of the prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Parmco may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.