Monday 3 August
recently won the top medal for fiction with
Novel About My Wife at the Montana New Zealand book
awards. She joins us for a chat about literary fame and how it
Do you want to be a winner? Renowned neuroscientist Dr Kerry Spackman 's latest book The Winner's Bible could turn you into one! It's as simple as re-wiring your brain!
World Breastfeeding Week starts today, and we've got a group of educators here to start us off! Penny Wyatt and Deborah Stace from Mama-licious are with us to help simplify the scary world of breastfeeding.
Matai Smith has te reo Maori words and phrases that you and your kids can use in the playground.
Psychic medium Sue Nicholson is here to take calls from viewers seeking answers and direction in life.
We're going Bo-Billy glam today! Richard Kavanagh 's blending the old and the new in a trendy style twist.
Martin Bosley is drawing on his love of Japanese cuisine today, with a couple of takes on the comforting and satisfying udon noodle soup.
Does your sense of fashion and hairstyle let you down? Fashionista Sally-ann Moffat and hair man-of-the-moment Richard Kavanagh are set to get you out of your style rut!
Were you planning to have a child but then twins - or even triplets - turned up?! Mother of twins Mary Lambie has some coping mechanisms.
What's hot this spring for us girls? Eva Liddington from The Warehouse shares some great themes and outfits with us!
- The '80s - think snow-washed denim, neon brights, oversize tees worn loose and off the shoulder, playful jumpsuits worn with plastic accessories or opt for a sophisticated tuxedo jacket
- Ethnic prints with beading and embroidery teamed with denim shorts for the young ones - faded denim with suede and tassels will give any cowgirl an edge
- Earthy colours with injections of purple and tomato will brighten your wardrobe while white and neutrals blend together to create a classic safari style
- It's all about not breaking out in a sweat by wearing fashionable sport-inspired pieces that are comfortable yet stylish worn with sneakers
- Combine denim with a floral or lace-trimmed top that lets your feminine side flourish and put the winter blues behind you!
We get the verdict on the Ranfurly Shield and the recent swimsuit controversy from sideliners Keith Quinn and John McBeth.
Music reviewer Simon Sweetman has a selection of albums for your listening pleasure. He's reviewing:
Lungs - Florence and the Machine
80s/12" The Extended Collection
Stay Hungry - Twisted Sister
Disney Pixar Greatest
Hombre Lobo - Eels
And gossip guru Steve has had his ear to the ground and his nose in the New Zealand Woman's Weekly!