Melbourne Cup - Watch & Win!
This Watch & Win! has now closed.
Congratulations to our lucky winner,
The Emirates Melbourne Cup is the world's premier race event. We're giving you the chance to experience the glamour of Cup Day at Flemington!
We'll fly you and a friend Business Class on Emirates to Melbourne leaving Auckland on Sunday 1st November and returning on Thursday 4th November, staying four nights in a Deluxe room at the gorgeous Crown Towers hotel, where you'll take breakfast in the Conservatory restaurant and enjoy a bottle of the award winning De Bortoli 1996 GS Reserve Shiraz, one of the many quality wines Victoria has to offer from its 820 wineries.
On Monday 2nd November you'll attend the Melbourne Cup Business Network Gala Cup Eve Dinner.
On Cup Day you'll look a million dollars after a hair and make-up experience at the luxurious Crown Spa.
You'll enjoy hospitality in the prestigious International Lounge with a race book and continuous food and beverages throughout the day.
You'll wear a sensational race day outfit from Australian fashion designer Anthea Crawford, matched with a designer hat from leading Melbourne milliner Kim Fletcher.
You'll arrive at the Flemington racecourse by boat and, after spending Cup Day in the exclusive International Lounge, you'll shop with $1,000 in vouchers from Chadstone, the fashion capital.
You'll receive a product pack from Dr LeWinn's - Australia's number one skin care range.
We'll also give you tickets to the most coveted annual social lunch in Melbourne, the Oaks Club Ladies Lunch at Crown on wednesday 4th Novemeber followed by the Wednesday evening's performance of " Jersey Boys" - the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Broadway's blockbuster musical now playing in Melbourne's Princess Theatre.
Bringing the value of this Melbourne Cup package to over $15,000!
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Melbourne Cup competition ("Competition") will win the following: Business Class Flights for two people from Auckland to Melbourne flying Emirates. The flights will leave Auckland on Sunday 1st November and return from Melbourne to Auckland on Thursday 4th November; transfers to and from Melbourne Airport and Crown Towers; 4 nights in a Deluxe Room at Crown Towers including breakfast in the Conservatory Restaurant for two people; return Boat transfers for two on Emirates Melbourne Cup Day from Crown to the Racecourse; the Winner has the opportunity to have their hair and makeup done by Crown Spa the morning of Emirates Melbourne Cup Day; including one race day outfit from Leading Australian Fashion Designer Anthea Crawford; a designer hat from leading Melbourne Milliner Kim Fletcher; invitations for two people to attend the Melbourne Cup Business Network Gala Cup Eve Dinner on Monday 2nd November; hospitality for two people in the prestigious International Lounge on Emirates Melbourne Cup Day includes admission to Flemington and the International Lounge, race book, and continuous food and beverages throughout the day; transfers to Chadstone - The Fashion Capital to visit the Anthea Crawford section at MYER and to pick up a Kim Fletcher Hat escorted by a member of the VRC staff; a $1,000 gift voucher from Chadstone - the Fashion Capital to spend whilst shopping at Chadstone; a bottle of the award winning De Bortoli 1996 GS Reserve Shiraz; two tickets to attend the Oaks Club Ladies Lunch on Wednesday 4th November; tickets for two people to go the evening performance of "Jersey Boys" - The story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at Melbourne's Princess Theatre on Wednesday 4th November, and a selection of Dr Le Winn's, Australia's number one skin care range products ("Prize").
2. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the airports in New Zealand.
3. The Winner and their proposed travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. The selection of the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 24 September 2009. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
8. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
9. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
10. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.