Magic Tyres Summer Music Festival Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner (“Winner”) of the “Good Morning” (“Competition”) will win the following: Economy Class Flights for two people to Whangarei from the nearest airport to the Winner’s home (flying Friday 9 January and returning Sunday 11 January 2015); 2 tickets to the Magic Tyres Summer Music Festival on Saturday 10 January 2015 together with a backstage experience where you will ‘meet and greet’ The Narcs, Sharon O’Neill and other bands; 2 night’s accommodation on Friday 9 January and Saturday 10 January 2015 at Whangarei's Discovery Settler's Hotel (“Hotel”) in a comfort suite; a car rental with Rent-A-Dent Whangarei (“Car”); a $400 shopping voucher at Mega Surf in Whangarei; a $350 shopping voucher at Polwarth Design Whangarei; and $100 meal voucher at Shotgun Betty’s Bar and Grill, Whangarei. The items listed in this clause 1 are together the “Prize”.
2. The following conditions apply to the Car part of the Prize:
(a) the Winner will collect the Car from Rent-a-Dent at Whangarei Airport on Friday January 9 2015 and return it to Rent-a-Dent Whangarei Airport on 11 January 2015. The Winner must confirm to Rent-a-Dent the time they wish to collect the car;
(b) a valid credit card (not a debit card ) and full valid driver’s licence in English or, if not in English, accompanied by an approved translation, must be produced by the Winner when collecting the Car; and
(c) the Car excludes petrol costs and any other miscellaneous charges.
3. The Winner and their travel companion are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from their homes to the airport.
4. The Winner and their proposed travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over.
5. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner and their travel companion must be able to travel to Whangarei on Friday 9 January 2015 and return to their home town on Sunday 11 January 2015.
6. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand (“TVNZ”), TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The closing date for entries is 12pm on Thursday 20 November 2014. Each Competition entrant (“Competitor”) must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
8. Television New Zealand Limited (“TVNZ”) accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
11. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel, car or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
12. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the Hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
13. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
14. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
15. Flight dates and times are subject to availability and are subject to change. Any amendments to the booking will be at the Winner’s expense.
16. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.