Fried Cauliflower with Yoghurt Rice by Ganesh Raj
Fried Cauliflower with Yoghurt Rice
GANESH RAJ www.thetastingshed.co.nz
1 head of Cauliflower
2 tbl Turmeric powder
2 tbl Chilli Powder
1 Onion chopped
3 Cloves Garlic chopped
1 cup chopped Coriander
1 cup Greek yoghurt
Salt to taste
- Heat a pan with oil in it. You can use any vegetable oil except for olive oil.
- When pan is hot fry onions and garlic till soft.
- Add cauliflower and fry for 1 min.
- Add turmeric and chilli powder and fry for 1 min.
- Add 1/2 cup water and let it cook down.
- Add salt to taste and then add chopped coriander.
- Remove cauliflower and leave to stand.
- Combine cooked rice with yoghurt.
- Serve cauliflower with rice. You can also serve a hot pickle of your choice.