Father's Day MTA vouchers - Watch & Win!
This Watch & Win is now closed.
Congratulations to our winners,
Hunt of Manawatu, Amanda
Vallis of Hastings and Simon
Tonkin of Invercargill.
If your dad's a car man, MTA gift vouchers are the perfect present this Father's Day!
The vouchers can be used at over 4000 outlets nationwide, including general repair workshops, vehicle sales and service stations - so dad can buy everything from petrol to parts.
These gift vouchers never expire - unlike other voucher systems.
We have $1500 worth of MTA gift vouchers to give away to three lucky winners.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winners ("Winners") of the "Good Morning MTA Gift Vouchers competition" ("Competition") will each win one of 3 prizes of $1500 worth of MTA Gift Vouchers ("Prize").
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 2 September 2010. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
3. Each Winner will be selected by a random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
5. Each Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 30 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
6. Each Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
7. Competitors acknowledge that each Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide any Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of any Prize.
8. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any Prize or any part of it.
9. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
10. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.