Basic Pizza Dough
With Adam Newell
25 gm yeast
550 ml luke-warm water
100 ml olive oil
1 kg plain flour
90 gm semolina
25 gm salt
1. Place yeast in half a cup of warm water for 5
2. Combine flour, semolina and salt in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, water and the water and yeast mix. Mix slowly until fully combined.
3. Once fully combined, leave in a warm place until doubled in size. Portion into eight and roll into balls on a lightly floured bench. Leave in a warm place for about 30 minutes before using.
4. On a lightly floured bench, knead into flat discs and roll to desired shape and size.
5. Lightly oil the dough and place on a hot grill pan or BBQ and cook for 2 minutes on each side, remove from the grill and sprinkle with cherry tomato halves and mozzarella and place under the grill and glaze the cheese until melted and golden, remove and garnish with shredded basil and the Artichoke Dip.