Keep Looking Up! Motivational Astrology August 2012
By GiGi Sosnoski
Check out GiGi's Stars of the Stars - Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
"We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have." - James R. Ball
Theme: You are Worthy!
You deserve love. You are entitled to happiness. You merit the realization of your dreams. But first you need to believe you do! Valuing yourself and feeling worthy of all that life has to offer encourages bounty and benevolence. Knowing you're justified in gathering joy and accumulating love helps it to manifest!
We are all worthy. A person's worth is based on who he is, not what he owns or what he can prove. The worth of a person is in being, not in doing or having. Doubting your self-worth, consciously or unconsciously, limits the good that can come into your life. Everyone occasionally has self-limiting thoughts, but the more we allow these to rule our lives the less we are in tune with our true selves. When these negative impressions emerge, take responsibility to correct them. "Worthiness" is aligning with who you truly are at your core: a beautiful, talented, loving and unlimited-potential being!
This month we honour our worthiness, letting go of self-sabotaging feelings in order to live a life that is fuller, richer and more positive - because we innately are! With Mercury going direct and Venus and Mars flowing into Water signs we can move forward with greater self love and self respect - because we're worth it!
How will August's astrological alignments guide us in the weeks ahead? Take a look:
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS:
Change Your Beliefs! Imagine the thoughts and behavior of a person who believes they are worthless, not good enough, or even unlovable. How difficult is it for them to form close relationships, fall in love or even enjoy their own happiness? Our ability to form and experience meaningful relationships is dependent on how we feel about ourselves! Change negative feelings about yourself in order to cultivate successful connections with others.
- 2th: Full Moon in Aquarius. A day to break through boundaries and limitations, feeling a new sense of liberation! Express greater compassion and humanitarian feeling toward worthy causes - including yourself! Connect with like-minded friends and associates now - not only for the joy of sharing but also to remind one another how unique and special we are!
- 8th: Venus into Cancer. A new cycle of nurturing for those you love, but remember you are also worthy of time and attention too! Although much emphasis goes into the care of home and family now, start a new phase of looking after yourself. Feeling worthy of taking the time to nurture yourself isn't selfish - it's self preservation.
- 24th: Mars into Scorpio. Start focusing your energies on making powerful changes in your life now! A new period of intensity emerges - helping us to transform areas of self doubt into feelings of self worth. As we grow stronger in confidence our passions and feelings grow too! Find something that you feel intensely about and express yourself through it!
WORK & FINANCE:
Self Appreciation! Many of us want to do work that is worthy of someone's recognition. We seek admiration, respect, and validation from others. We want to be rewarded with praise and prosperity for our efforts. But in the end, our work and the money we make from it really needs no one's approval - only the approval from ourselves. Don't look to others for confirmation of who you are or what you do, only at your attitude and the way you approach your work. If you're just cruising through your work find a way to be more involved, or find another job more in tune with who you are. Give yourself credit for trying, for doing the best that you can and for making a contribution - no matter how big or small. Praising yourself for the efforts you make, acknowledging your abilities and confirming your worth is the most important validation of all!
- 8th: Mercury Direct in Leo. Move forward with renewed energy in areas of self expression! Speak from your heart and communicate positive and life affirming energy for yourself and to others. Find greater enthusiasm in what you do, who you are and those you relate to. Breath new life into creative goals and artistic endeavours. Begin a new cycle affirming self confidence, joy and appreciation of your wonderfulness and worthiness!
HOME & FAMILY:
Be Responsible! If those who raised you felt unworthy, some of those feelings may have rubbed off on you. Be responsible when you share your energies with loved ones. Make sure you are not passing along feelings of negativity, shame, guilt or lack of self-esteem. We are all worthy of love, care, attention, and admiration. Make sure those in your life are made to feel this way.
- 18th: New Moon in Leo. Begin a new cycle of greater self appreciation and self love. Let go of the negative thoughts or self defeating behavior! Connect with more positive and energetic people in your life. Start new self care projects that encourage greater expression, more creativity and life-affirming thoughts! See yourself as a wonderful artistic project that you can add beauty to every day!
HEALTH & SELF:
Salute Your Strengths! Everyone has something. Know what makes you special! Is it your ability to feel compassion, to show kindness, to give love? Is it how you care for others, your sense of humor, or being good at conversation? Whatever it is - be grateful for it! Cut out the critical, demeaning or disapproving self talk and instead give yourself encouragement and support. Honouring your special qualities is not only good for you but for those you share them with!
- 23rd: Sun into Virgo. Begin new strategies for building self esteem! Find ways to focus on and encourage self love every day. STOP the negative chatter, self-disapproval or pessimistic thoughts - they detract from your worthiness and are self defeating! Schedule time for your needs and find positive friends who can remind you how special you are! Make an effort to accept and acknowledge your unique body, mind and spirit - honouring each part of yourself.
If you have a birthday on one of the following dates in August, here are some of the energies you can expect for your year ahead:
1-2 August: (Full Moon in Aquarius/ Sun sextile Jupiter) Your Key Word: Activity! Participation in group activities, new connections, studying progressive subjects, and travel brings greater fulfillment this year. A positive frame of mind, like-minded discussions and setting realistic goals contribute to your success.
16-17 August: (Sun sextile Saturn) Your Key Word: Accomplishment! Self-discipline, attention to detail and organization will help you to professionally progress. Seek guidance, advice or knowledge from someone you respect for a greater boost to your career!
18 August: (New Moon in Leo) Your Key Word: Create! A new phase of creativity, self expression and greater confidence in what you do! Sharing feelings of love and appreciation for your family and for yourself brings greater joy this year.
20 August: (Sun sextile Mars) Your Key Word: Energy! A year when you physically can master a great deal as your vitality, communication skills and persistence helps you to gain recognition. Take on a new sport activity or exercise regime to strengthen your body.
24 August: (Sun opposition Neptune) Your Key Word: Clarity! Be clear in your dealings with others and expectations regarding hopes and wishes this year. Do a reality check before making major decisions. Embark on new creative or spiritual endeavours.
30-31 August: (Sun trine Pluto/Sun inconjunct Uranus): Your key word is: Power! A courageous year with the ability to mobilize your resources to achieve your goals - but be willing to make adjustments. Use your creative potential to stimulate positive change.
These are the general planetary energies happening this month - but what is going on in YOUR unique personal chart? How do these alignments effect you individually and how can you make use of them for your progress and prosperity? A Motivational Astrology Reading gives you insight into who you are, what's currently going on and what you can plan for in your future! Motivational Life Coaching helps you claim your talents, develop your goals and reach your full potential! Help yourself advance by finding YOUR personal power with a Motivational Astrology reading or Motivational Coaching session from GiGi Sosnoski. It's the help you need to realize greater fulfillment and accomplishment in your life!
Advantageous August to ALL - and Keep Looking Up!
With Much Warmth, Heart and StarLight,
Keep Looking Up!
Motivational Astrology and Motivational Life Coaching
(Broadcast 6 August 2012)