Astar's Craft: Fridge Magnets
Astar’s Fridge Magnets
Because ‘things of importance’ get forgotten in our house, the only way forward is to reluctantly turn the fridge into a memory or notice board.
I tried to buy some, but those I found weren’t suitable and nor did they suit my décor, so I am going to make my own.
What You Need:
- From Spotlight you can get…
- Papercraft - self adhesive magnet sheets in various sized
- As well as card stock decoupage sheets which work well for this project.
- You can also use images from printed fabric and photographs etc
- Sharp scissors
- Modpodge glue/sealer and a paint brush.
- Remove magnet sheets from pack then peel off protective covering.
- Select image to be fixed to sticky side of magnet sheet and then position image.
- Cut around image.
- Seal to protect image with a good couple of coats of Modpodge sealer.
- Allow to dry, and then they are ready to use.
- These would make for great Christmas gift.