Lamb Burgers with Coriander Aioli
From Tamahou Waikeri of Murphy's Law
Time: 35 mins
Cost per serve: $5
500g lamb mince
1 diced red onion
4 crushed garlic cloves
4 egg Yolks
a dash of Lemon juice
teaspoon of Mustard
Salt and pepper
- Place egg yolks into a blender. Add lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper and coriander, and blend. Slowly add olive oil until you reach the desired consistency (thick but runny).
- Place lamb mince, onion and garlic into a bowl. Season and mix thoroughly. Leave to rest for 20 mins.
- Add eggs and mix through, add bread crumbs to make a consistent mixture that will hold together.
- Create burger patties and cook in hot pan.
- Slice the ciabatta, drizzle with oil and place under the grill to toast.
- Build the burger with ciabatta, lettuce, tomato, beetroot and lamb pattie.
- Drizzle aioli over the top and place ciabatta on top to