Fast and Furious 7 Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fast & Furious 7 Ultimate Drive Experience
1. What's the prize?
" A voucher for an ultimate driving experience in a Lamborghini Gallardo at Hampton Downs as well as being the passenger in a Mitsubishi EvoX for a fast lap around the track;
" 1 x double pass to see Fast & Furious 7
2. Entry period.
30 March 2015 to 11 April 2015. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Conditions of entry.
To enter the competition, you must do (or be) all of the following:
" Click on your chosen Fast and the Furious 7 (FATF 7) character on the FATF 7 pre roll advertisement found on the TVNZ OnDemand website.
" Fill in your details on the TVNZ website you are automatically directed to.
" Be a New Zealand resident.
" Be 16 years or older.
" Have a current and valid full drivers licence.
4. More details about the prize.
" Please note that this is a 'driving experience' and not a 'race day', while you will get to experience the performance capabilities of the Lamborghini Gallardo some restrictions to cornering speeds will apply on the day.
" Total driving distance in the Lamborghini Gallardo is approximately 8 kms.
" The prize does NOT include the cost of travelling to Hampton Downs. This cost will be the responsibility of the winner.
5. Choosing a winner.
The winner will be drawn at random by TVNZ on Friday 17th April. We'll contact you via phone. If TVNZ cannot contact you within 24 hours of your name being drawn we will draw another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
6. Special rules for the winner.
" We will need a copy of your driver's license.
" You will need to give at least 60 days' notice prior to your requested FATF 7 driving experience day.
" You will need to use the voucher within 12 months of winning (otherwise you will forfeit the prize).
" As a general guide there is a height restriction of 6ft 5in and a weight restriction of 120kg with respect to the driving experience, if you are outside of these parameters unfortunately your prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
7. Promoter. TVNZ is running this competition for Paramount Pictures. TVNZ will provide the prize directly.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
8. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
9. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don't agree to them, please don't enter. Simple.
10. Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
11. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
12. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you're not allowed to enter if you're connected to TVNZ, Paramount Pictures or the competition. This applies to employees of TVNZ or Paramount Pictures, the programme producer, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ's advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people's immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees aren't able to enter either.
13. Unless we've stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person please.
14. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we're nice, so we'll be fair about it.
15. You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote TVNZ and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
16. You agree that we can publish your name and home town in connection with the competition.
17. TVNZ and Paramount Pictures won't be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or harm suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won't have any responsibility either.
18. Sometimes things don't go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we'll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
20. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
21. If we can't get hold of you, we'll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your email and keep your phone handy!
22. If you are under 18 years old, your parent or guardian will need to give their consent for you to accept the prize.
23. You agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
24. You acknowledge that you will also be subject to FreemanX Experience New Zealand's (the company running the driving experience) terms and conditions in relation to the driving experience. You will not be able to use the prize unless you agree to these additional terms and conditions.
25. Unfortunately prizes can't be traded in for cash. Unless of course they're cash prizes. Then you'll get cash.
26. Prizes are personal to the winners and can't be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can't accept the prize for any reason (e.g. you can't travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
27. If you're disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don't match the eligibility criteria), we'll choose another winner.
28. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we'll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
29. If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ or the competition promoter.
30. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn't want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.
31. The prize doesn't include the cost of any travel or incidentals (including spending money, medical expenses, airport or hotel transfers, insurance, meals, and hotel bills).