Top Shows

Welcome to the new Country Calendar message board

Welcome to the new Country Calendar message board

1. Previous page
  2. 1
  3. Next page

Country_Calendar_producer

Frenchie - Je suis desole, mais... the OnDemand service is set up in such a way that it doesn't work in countries that failed to score more than one point in group play at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa - so you can't access it in either France or Italy. OK - just kidding ... I do know it's designed not to work overseas, but I have no idea why - I'm making enquiries and will post again when I found out more.

Tue June 07, 2011 10:24AM

frenchie

I live outside NZ (France)and am disappointed about not being able to view the shows. Is there any way to get around the block?? Congratulations to all your staff, Country Calendar is a real "blast from the past" for me - may it continue on its long & glorious career.

Sat June 04, 2011 10:52AM

diablo

HI ,
CAN SOMEONE FROM COUNTRY CALENDAR PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD ....'WOODCHOPPING IN PUHOI 2012 ???.......IM NEW TO THIS SITE & NOT SURE IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THE MESSAGE HERE OR THERE ? .
REGARDS ANXIOUS ENQUIRER

Tue May 17, 2011 1:37AM

Country_Calendar_producer

Mcphie - I've posted a message under a new thread, called Wacka - it should be at or near the top of the list - it's a bit confusing adding to the Welcome message, which is a couple of years old...

Fri April 08, 2011 5:51PM

mcphie

Hello, I am enquiring as to whether we can purchase a copy of an episode which was aired in the 1990's of Wacka from the Wairau in Blenheim on Country Calendar. Thanks

Thu April 07, 2011 7:58PM

Country_Calendar_producer

Anchovia - If you have broadband you can download Country Calendar (and other programmes) from www.tvnzondemand.co.nz or just go to the main Country Calendar Web page and the box that says Watch Episodes. This will take you to a list of our programmes that can be downloaded, which includes last Saturday's 'Growing Strong' episode. Or you can request individual episodes on DVD by e-mailing saffron.solley@tvnz.co.nz. Saffron will give you a price before she goes ahead.

Fri July 23, 2010 11:26AM

Anchovia

Hey there i was wondering how i can get a copy of the episode featured just on Sunday, Growing Strong.
Were wanting this for our biology class as this is the local community.
If someone could let me know how we can get a copy of just this episode i would greatly appreciate it.

Tue July 20, 2010 9:00PM

savaiianprincess

Episode 11 on Coffee plantation in Samoa....can you pls send more photos of my family's plantation pls thru my email pls.....if thats ok

thanks

Sat April 24, 2010 9:26PM

Essiew01

Really enjoyed the episode about Molesworth Station. Please, is it possible to get a "wallpaper" made up from some of the big vista shots of the area, eg Lake McCrae (name?) or a view from the saddle of the surrounding area? I've currently got a previous Country Calendar wallpaper of a South Island lake but would love a new one, please. Thanks.

Mon February 22, 2010 2:58PM

Country_Calendar_producer

Dear 'quiet' - re your enquiry about the programme on the Hintons and their Central Otago orchard - unfortunately OnDemand doesn't go back that far. It's got all Country Calendars from 2007 onwards, but only a couple of old 'classics' from before that date. You could e-mail saffron.solley@tvnz.co.nz and ask her for the cost of getting a DVD of the show. It was called Picking Winners and it originally went to air on July 1, 2006.

Mon February 08, 2010 11:54AM

quiet

Wanted to watch Country Calendar from this morning about the Hinton Family and am not able to find it on demand. The description doesn't match the episode titles available for selection. There is a disconnect. Can you help please?

Fri January 08, 2010 12:04PM

quiet

Fri January 08, 2010 12:03PM

Country_Calendar_producer

Tommo - I've e-mailed you...

Thu June 25, 2009 2:32PM

tommo

This post contains spoilers - Click here to read

Country_Calendar_producer

Marthur - sorry so slow to reply - because you replied to another message rather than posting a new one, I didn't realise your message was here.
Anyway - I think the episode you're interested in is a story we did about Parkside, a crop farm, limestone quarry and mill at Weston, south of Oamaru. It went to air on July 5, 2003. It's too old to be downloaded from TVNZ OnDemand - you'll need to e-mail saffron.solley@tvnz.co.nz and ask her for a price to get a DVD made.

Mon June 22, 2009 11:42AM

Country_Calendar_producer

Hi Denise - sorry I've taken so long to get back to you - I didn't realise your message was here. It's best to post a new one, if it's a new topic.
I'm afraid people overseas can't access TVNZ OnDemand. All he can do (or you could do this for him) is to contact saffron.solley@tvnz.co.nz and ask her how much a DVD of this year's Episode 16, called 'Hooked on fishing', would cost.

Mon June 22, 2009 11:37AM

monkeyboy

My brother Mike lives in Malta, he tried to view Episode 16 - on fishing with Dave Moore. Our nephew Casey Brough featured in this episode. Mike is trying to access the video clip/programme to view and he is being blocked out with a message stating it is for NZ viewers only. How can he view this programme? his email address is: mikalbrough@yahoo.com if this is of any help.

look forward to your response.

Denise Brough
drobinson@harveys.co.nz

Thu June 11, 2009 10:59AM

marthur

Hi. I saw a programme some time ago(possibly years) that showed a farm that had limestone rock on the farm and they had diversified to cut this stone and sell it. I teach an Environmental Science course and look at limestone. Is it possible to get a copy of this episode?
In general I really enjoy your programme and try and watch it every week. I particularly like the variety and the recent inclusion of the organic farms and the range of different animals now farmed in NZ. My city students have often never been on a farm and this programme can be an eye opener for them.

Sat May 30, 2009 6:16PM

Welcome to the new Country Calendar message board. Just to let you know that it may take up to 10 minutes for your message to appear in these first few days. We're planning to reduce this time gradually, but in the short-term please be a little patient with us. Cheers!

Thu May 21, 2009 7:45AM