Coronation Street Watch to Win Terms and Conditions
Coronation Street 50th Anniversary Watch To Win Terms and Conditions
THE PRIZE AND HOW TO ENTER
- The promotional period is between 10.30pm Sunday 12 December 2010 and 10.30pm Monday 20 December 2010.
- There is one grand prize - this will be drawn during the week commencing Monday 20 December 2010. The grand prize winner will be contacted directly on the contact details specified in their competition entry.
The grand prize consists of:
- Return flights for two from Auckland to the UK (flying
into London and out of Manchester)
- Five nights in a four-star hotel in London, with tickets to the London Eye, Madam Tussauds, and the London City Tour Bus (that takes in sights like Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and Harrods) along with a three-day peak travel card.
- Transfer between London and Manchester
- Two nights in a four star hotel in Manchester
- A tour of the Coronation Street set
- Accommodation and travel arrangements will be finalised and arranged on an individual manner with the winner.
- To enter, a viewer must watch the Sunday Theatre: The Road To Coronation Street on 12 December 2010, look for the question and enter online at tvnz.co.nz/coronationstreet. The answer will be multiple choice.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted for whatever reason and does not return the call/message within 48 hours, the prize will be declared null and void or, at the discretion of TVNZ, another prize draw will be made and the prize(s) allocated to a new winner(s).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The terms and conditons below are to be read in conjunction with the general competition terms and conditions on our website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383
- The set tour will last no more than one hour; TVNZ or ITV cannot guarantee any particular cast member will be on set.
- The tour must take place between Monday-Friday between 13:00 and 14:00; any photographs taken must be for personal use only and not for publication.
- The prize can only be redeemed after 15 January 2010.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable terms and conditions.
- Some competitions may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible such additional terms and conditions will be posted on tvnz.co.nz
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees, or their families, of TVNZ.
- TVNZ reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel
the competition and to update the terms and conditions, and prize,
on tvnz.co.nz without notice.
- All entries become the property of TVNZ. Entry into the competition constitutes consent to use the winners' names and photos for any promotional purposes.
- TVNZ may be required by law to disclose the information entrants provide. TVNZ will only make the disclosure if it believes in good faith that it is required to do so.
- TVNZ is not liable for any loss, damage or injury by any person in connection with the prize or its utilisation.
- Entrants should note that unless otherwise agreed, TVNZ does not accept responsibility for the return of any competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- All entrants must possess a valid passport with at least six months validity to be eligible to enter the competition and be eligible for entry into the UK.
- Winners are responsible for their own Visa requirements for
entry into the UK.
- In the event the prize winner requests a travel prize of greater value than that specified (e.g. requests for an extended length of stay), the prize winner shall pay the difference in value and no claim for the difference shall be made against TVNZ. TVNZ shall not be under any obligation to meet such a request.
- Winners will be randomly selected by TVNZ.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are subject to stock availability and will be replaced with equivalent items if unavailable.
- In the event that the prize winner is under 18 years of
age he/she may be required to be accompanied by a parent or
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion."
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the prize is awarded. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the prize is awarded. He/she must be accompanied on the trip by a parent or guardian who is 18 years or older]."
- There is no cash alternative to prizes which are subject to
availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and
non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or
used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the