Now Playing: Liquor stores swamp communities (11:06)
Source: Close Up
While MPs have voted to keep the drinking age at 18, some suburbs feel they are being swamped by liquor stores.
Close Up: Thursday August 30
Published: 8:04PM Thursday August 30, 2012 Source: Close Up
- Close Up: Friday November 30
- Close Up: Thursday November 29
- Close Up: Tuesday November 27
- Close Up: Monday November 26
- Close Up: Friday November 23
- Suicide bomber attacks German troops near airport in Afghan capital
- Man moved into Milner's home days after husband's death, court told video
- Parents remain positive missing man is alive video
- Scorpion smuggler fined $11,000 video
- Madonna splits from toyboy boyfriend
- Added 22:45 Ukrainian riot police withdraw after overnight move on demonstrators
- Added 22:32 Sofia Vergara: 'Concept of sexy and smart hard to grasp'
- Added 21:58 Japan's defence plans focus on China and islands dispute
- Added 21:50 Johnson, Aussies pick their sledging targets
- Added 21:45 Palestinians see worrisome trend in "honour" killings rise
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand