Now Playing: Liquor stores swamp communities (11:06)
Source: Close Up
While MPs have voted to keep the drinking age at 18, some suburbs feel they are being swamped by liquor stores.
Close Up: Thursday August 30
Published: 8:04PM Thursday August 30, 2012 Source: Close Up
- Close Up: Friday November 30
- Close Up: Thursday November 29
- Close Up: Tuesday November 27
- Close Up: Monday November 26
- Close Up: Friday November 23
- 'Mate, they're women' - Good Samaritan intercepts tradies abusing Muslim women on train video
- New mum goes viral for showing off 'lumpy, massive' body video
- 'Foolish' man runs in front of train during Auckland rush hour
- Justin Bieber's relationship with God 'the coolest thing'
- Pictures: Monster waves and tidal surge close SH1 for the night
- Added 00:28 Blues left Marooned after woeful second half
- Added 00:13 As It Happened: NSW v QLD video
- Added 22:18 Police investigate how boy received serious head injuries
- Added 21:36 India appoints first transgender person as head of college
- Added 21:27 Tony Abbott signals change of tune on gay marriage vote
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand