Now Playing: Liquor stores swamp communities (11:06)
Source: Close Up
While MPs have voted to keep the drinking age at 18, some suburbs feel they are being swamped by liquor stores.
Close Up: Thursday August 30
Published: 8:04PM Thursday August 30, 2012 Source: Close Up
- Close Up: Friday November 30
- Close Up: Thursday November 29
- Close Up: Tuesday November 27
- Close Up: Monday November 26
- Close Up: Friday November 23
- Shipwrecked Costa Concordia on verge of final voyage video
- Iraq to vote on president after deadly bombing
- Peaches Geldof 'was a heroin addict'
- Adele's toddler wins paparazzi privacy case
- Lourdes Leon relieved to have finished high school
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand