Now Playing: Liquor stores swamp communities (11:06)
Source: Close Up
While MPs have voted to keep the drinking age at 18, some suburbs feel they are being swamped by liquor stores.
Close Up: Thursday August 30
Published: 8:04PM Thursday August 30, 2012 Source: Close Up
- Close Up: Friday November 30
- Close Up: Thursday November 29
- Close Up: Tuesday November 27
- Close Up: Monday November 26
- Close Up: Friday November 23
- Putin to run for fourth term if in the 'mood'
- Spectacular sea fog blankets Sydney during heatwave (+photos)
- King, Robertson the winners in Little's new Labour video
- Over 50 witnesses expected in prisoner death inquest
- Sutton saga: Iain Rennie made a ‘miscalculation’ – John Key video
- Added 12:54 Cristiano Ronaldo's Real Madrid to play in Melbourne
- Added 12:43 Dozens of schoolies arrested in wild brawl video
- Added 12:39 Injured Michael Clarke named in Australian Test side
- updated 12:24 Over 50 witnesses expected in prisoner death inquest
- updated 12:24 Lorde up for top gong at AMAs - prepares to 'farewell' era video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand