Now Playing: Crackdown on student loan repayments (2:00)
Source: ONE News
The Government has announced a new student loan repayment regime will be part of this month's budget.
Zero budget 'not a straightjacket' - Key
Published: 1:19PM Tuesday May 01, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Ireland says it is not to blame for low Apple tax rate
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- NZ shares fall, Mainfreight, Diligent decline
- NZ dollar holds gains
- Solid Energy chairman told Key to exploit natural resources
- Beaurepairs service centres to be sold
- Storm sold to consortium led by Kiwi entrepreneur video
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video photos
- Timaru takes a stand against legal highs
- Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 video photos
- Bombings in Iraq kill at least 12
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.