Source: ONE News
The Commerce Commission says Wellington Airport is making too much money for its services.
Wellington Airport is 'charging too much' - commission
Published: 9:44AM Friday February 08, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Luxury California resort sells for eye-watering $1.4m per room
- Qatar Airways buys nearly 10% of British Airways
- Smartphones continue to eat into Google's profits
- Rising demand pushes up lamb wool price
- NZ dollar fresh four year low as traders bet on interest rate cuts
- Reserve Bank may 'pump more fuel' into overheated Auckland property market video
- Chinese giant Alibaba's shares take a tumble
- Returning home without Paul - wife of MH370 victim
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Assault on man continued after he was knocked out
- Miraculous survival of Syrian woman 'stoned for adultery'
- Calls for Pharmac to fund allergy pens
- updated 01:22 As it happened: Sonny Bill Williams v Chauncy Welliver video
- Added 23:56 Serena Williams wins sixth Australian Open crown
- Added 22:09 Waratahs unleash plenty of talent in pre-season encounter
- Added 21:55 Black Caps chase down Pakistan with 10 overs to spare video
- Added 21:46 As It Happened: Black Caps clinch an easy victory over Pakistan video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand