Now Playing: Q+A: Mike Moore and Jon Johansson (12:40)
Mike Moore and Jon Johansson discuss the US/NZ relationship, and who they think will win the US Presidential Election.
US free trade deal 'on the cards' - ambassador
Published: 8:11AM Sunday August 19, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- SFO charges seven people over mortgage fraud
- Queenstown fire leaves extensive damage at popular bar video photos
- New video emerges of police confronting London attackers video
- Game of Thrones actor meets All Blacks hero video
- Man dies in north Canterbury crash
- Man linked to missing school girl arrested
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.