Now Playing: Super event planned for super wealthy (2:00)
Source: ONE News
The super yacht industry hopes to cash in with an annual event in Auckland.
Super event planned for super wealthy
Published: 6:47PM Saturday February 18, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Bargain-hunting dents US retail sales
- Retail stocks slide on Wall Street on poor results
- Oil and gas search in NZ set to expand video
- NZX 50 falls to 2-month low - Infratil, Chorus lead drop
- Kiwi dollar could reach 94 cents against Aussie
- Qantas flags loss, to cut 1000 jobs
- Postie Plus plans to sell SchoolTex unit for $9 million
- Thousands sacked under 90-day trial period
- Workers eating lunch at sacred Maori site
- Lorde's bikini snaps scrutinised by gossip site video
- Paul Walker's dad told him to quit 'daredevil stuff'
- Woman dies after hitting horse
- updated 08:18 Match-fixing worse than drug cheating - Morrison video
- Added 08:09 Infant mortality rate dropping, but still a way to go video
- Added 07:55 Bargain-hunting dents US retail sales
- Added 07:46 Suicide bomber kills at least 20 in Yemen
- Added 07:19 Flotilla tries to save stranded whales in Florida
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand