Now Playing: Super event planned for super wealthy (2:00)
Source: ONE News
The super yacht industry hopes to cash in with an annual event in Auckland.
Super event planned for super wealthy
Published: 6:47PM Saturday February 18, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar falls as US dollar rises after upbeat FOMC minutes
- Marsden Maritime censured over council vote on fees
- Max Bania: My quest for Beervana video
- NZ stocks rise, Fletcher, Trade Me gain
- NZ dollar falls as greenback rises
- Can Coke be cool again?
- New LA Clippers owner steps down from long reign at Microsoft
- Fierce debate after Colin Craig tells unemployed to 'get off their bum' video
- Key digs in after Goff launches spy agency attack video
- Ice bucket challenge co-founder drowns aged 27
- Miley Cyrus reveals New Zealand escape plan in exclusive interview video
- Kiwis can't get enough of Dirty Politics
- Added 11:35 Jackie Chan 'ashamed and heartbroken' over son's drug arrest
- Added 11:35 Neighbours raise alarm as blaze rages at Auckland home video
- Added 11:33 Strike halted after DHBs offer workers bigger pay rise
- Added 11:26 Inmate on way to court escapes from prison van
- Added 11:25 US troops couldn't find James Foley on Syrian rescue mission
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand