Now Playing: Mainzeal fallout ties up equipment (1:58)
Source: ONE News
A scaffolding company owed thousands of dollars by Mainzeal has been stopped from removing its property from a construction site.
Sub-contractors barred from retrieving gear at Mainzeal site
Published: 11:01AM Saturday February 09, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Auckland house prices up 13% on last February
- Smartphones come with a high price for Chinese factory workers video
- Tinder favours younger users in premium version
- Ikea launches furniture with inbuilt wireless chargers
- Oracle's America's Cup boss among world's five richest men (view top 10)
- TVNZ 'on track' with $19.8m first-half profit
- Gumtree to shut down New Zealand operation
- Picton first date: Is a second date on the cards? video
- Is it possible to meet my girlfriend? Bali Nine's Andrew Chan's final request video
- John Key won't lose sleep over Nicky Hager's promised spying revelations video
- Can you top these weasel pecker captions? video
- 'Send them a message' Winston Peters tells Northland by-election voters video
- Added 21:00 'We are devastated' - Wellington recycling truck driver dies of injuries
- Added 20:51 Chris Brown is a dad?
- Added 20:51 Customs wants law change to allow password demand
- updated 20:21 Paris Hilton's brother allegedly called passengers 'peasants' during airplane assault
- updated 19:30 Pakistan put a big total on for UAE to chase in their Cricket World Cup battle video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand