Now Playing: Mainzeal fallout ties up equipment (1:58)
Source: ONE News
A scaffolding company owed thousands of dollars by Mainzeal has been stopped from removing its property from a construction site.
Sub-contractors barred from retrieving gear at Mainzeal site
Published: 11:01AM Saturday February 09, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- 2degrees buys Snap, announces fixed-line service launch
- Grant Dalton: 'We absolutely need Auckland as a qualifier' video
- Co-pilot was taken off flight training and suffered from depression video
- 'We can finally hold these evil criminals accountable' video
- Downton Abbey set to call it quits
- Boy shoots brother dead, kills himself over food fight
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand