Now Playing: Mainzeal fallout ties up equipment (1:58)
Source: ONE News
A scaffolding company owed thousands of dollars by Mainzeal has been stopped from removing its property from a construction site.
Sub-contractors barred from retrieving gear at Mainzeal site
Published: 11:01AM Saturday February 09, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Smelter bosses put cost of lieu day ruling at $20m
- Spending up as Christmas countdown begins
- NZ dollar holds gains after upbeat Chinese trade
- McDonald's launches home delivery in Sydney
- NZ dollar may rise as greenback unloved
- Property value rise at 9.2% in November
- Bennetts Group buys assets of Jasons Travel Media
- Barron Hilton's attacker flees from police
- Murder-accused 'sick in the head', court told video
- Australian tennis coach goes missing in NZ
- Man accused of murdering British soldier says he 'loves' al Qaeda
- Hobbit stars turn out for Wellington premiere video photos
- updated 06:08 Passenger wakes to find himself locked in US plane
- Added 06:05 NZ flags to be lowered in honour of Nelson Mandela
- Added 05:59 More family to give evidence at trial of 'black widow'
- Added 05:53 Smelter bosses put cost of lieu day ruling at $20m
- Added 05:50 Floods kill 11 in northeastern Brazil
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand