Now Playing: New names hit the NBR's annual rich list (1:42)
Source: ONE News
Owners of the gym franchise Les Mills are the newest names to make the NBR's annual rich list.
Still plenty of Hart in rich list
Published: 9:43PM Thursday July 28, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Union goes into bat for Fairfax staff as nearly 200 jobs set to go
- Council earmarks $90m for Wellington Airport runway extension
- Milk price payout drop to plunge NZ into '$13b economic black hole'
- Want to get paid millions? Run a media company
- Exclusive: Saudi sheep farm cost taxpayers millions more than first thought video
- NZ's balance sheet reveals the mark of falling dairy prices
- 'She hit me' - TV reporter attacked during interview (+video) video
- 'Sometimes I've felt really, really blessed': Campbell Live with big finish after years of decline video
- New Green Party leader was the 'riskier' choice video
- 'They'll be completely different cows': New superfood for cows could boost GDP video
- Woman dies after pulling U-turn in front of truck
- Added 22:17 Spectacular Naholo pushes All Black claims as Highlanders crush Chiefs video
- Added 19:23 Hunter walks out of bush after going missing for two days
- Added 19:18 New Green Party leader was the 'riskier' choice video
- Added 19:17 Is Sepp Blatter set to do New Zealand a favour - despite FIFA voting snub? video
- Added 19:00 'They'll be completely different cows': New superfood for cows could boost GDP video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand