Now Playing: New names hit the NBR's annual rich list (1:42)
Source: ONE News
Owners of the gym franchise Les Mills are the newest names to make the NBR's annual rich list.
Still plenty of Hart in rich list
Published: 9:43PM Thursday July 28, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- 2degrees buys Snap, announces fixed-line service launch
- NZ economy growing at fastest pace since 2007
- Killer in the cockpit: Co-pilot who crashed Germanwings plane 'was happy' in job video
- Germanwings crash: Co-pilot wanted to 'destroy' plane video
- Suzanne Paul accused of racism over India fans comment video
- Manhattan apartment inferno: 'It was like they were pouring gas on it' video
- Indonesia fast-tracking appeals of prisoners to be executed with Bali 9 duo video
- Added 12:40 How many people have been caught out by new drink-drive rule?
- updated 12:13 Nasa finally gets to launch massive weather balloon from Wanaka Airport
- updated 12:11 Peter Williams: Black Caps like 'Christians to the lions' at MCG - but they can win video
- Added 12:11 Custody death: 'Extreme and dangerous drug reaction' missed by cops
- Added 12:03 Cops lack skills, training in dealing with at-risk people - police watchdog
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand