Now Playing: Port of Tauranga's record result (3:29)
POT showed record profits as it benefited from companies switching from Auckland during strike disruption.
Rival ports join forces online
Published: 9:05PM Friday September 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Investors look for signs in US rally's breaK
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- Man arrested, woman critical after being dragged behind car
- Restaurant extinguishers not ready for fire
- Arrests following armed robbery in Auckland
- French soldier stabbed on patrol near Paris
- State schools review religious classes
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.