Now Playing: House prices on the rise (4:21)
With an overwhelming amount of home buyers, house prices are going through the roof.
Breakfast speaks to mortgage broker Campbell Hastie as home affordability ratings in New Zealand get worse.
Property prices 'not going backwards' - Barfoot and Thompson CEO
Published: 8:37AM Thursday July 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares rise, led by F&P Healthcare
- Solid Energy a 'broken company' - Key
- Capital gains from property targeted in Govt's plan to fast-track consents video
- updated 17:29 NZ dollar pares loss as investors kept wary
- Mighty River Power shares dip below $2.50 offer price
- Independent Liquor buys The Mill retail chain
- SkyCity agrees to buy Queenstown's Wharf Casino
- Nephew faces murder charge after Far North shooting video
- Eva Longoria laughs off Cannes wardrobe malfunction
- Emergency demolition for red-zone cliff top house video
- Some Wellington train services resume after derailment video
- Truck driver dies in head-on crash
- updated 18:54 Some Wellington train services resume after derailment video
- 18:45 NZ shares rise, led by F&P Healthcare
- 18:39 Phoenix hoping new coach can work 'Merrickles'
- updated 18:12 Emergency demolition for red-zone cliff top house video
- updated 18:10 Patients 'refusing treatment' over smoking ban, court told video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.