Now Playing: AMP Business: Global push for wool (3:53)
Source: AMP Business
John Thorley, the global chair of the Campaign for Wool.
Now Playing: Zambesi promotes wonderful wool (3:49)
Zambesi Designer Liz Finlayson says wool is a wonderful material.
Now Playing: Boosting New Zealand wool's profile (3:02)
Wool expert Philippa Wright on what makes New Zealand wool unique.
Princely push to make wool cool
Published: 8:24AM Friday June 10, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Money laundering monitoring to start
- NZ shares join Asia-wide rout
- New Zealand dollar slides
- NZ Post cuts up to 100 jobs
- NZ economy grows at half expected pace video
- US stocks, bonds drop after Fed announcement
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Gales howl through Wellington as winter storm moves north video photos
- Winter blast: Day 1 as it unfolded video photos
- Harawira wants to build 10,000 homes a year for Maori video
- Kanye West ready to marry Kim Kardashian
- Guilty verdicts over Doha mall tragedy video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.