Source: ONE News
In this week's SME Spotlight NZI Business talks to Martin Leach, owner, editor, publisher and distributor of community magazine the Ponsonby News. The magazine is thriving compared with some of its bigger, glossier rivals.
NZI Business October 14: Community key to Ponsonby News' success (4:11)
Published: 7:33AM Wednesday October 14, 2009
- Airlines claim hike in navigation charges is 'unjustified'
- Officials scramble to lift block on NZ meat in China
- Top technology companies named at Hi-Tech Awards
- Housing market not flooded with overseas buyers - economist
- Rinehart warns of European-style collapse for Australia
- NZ shares fall
- Blues enter private partnership
- One Direction slept rough for latest movie
- Miley Cyrus 'swatted' for second time
- Murder charge laid after Northland shooting video
- Bill English signals interest rates rise video
- Blue whales may be feeding in NZ waters video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.