Source: ONE News
Childfund representatives from around the world gathered in Auckland last week to discuss strategies on how the multi-million dollar global charity organisation can cope with the recession. Corin Dann chats with the CEO of Childfund USA Anne Goddard.
NZI Business May 4: How the recession is affecting Childfund (3:16)
Published: 7:31AM Monday May 04, 2009
- KiwiSaver tax rates world's 'most punitive', lobbyist says
- Chipper Kiwis push up consumer confidence in April
- BNZ appoints new Chief Executive
- Genesis shares debut on NZX
- NZ Mint to produce Disney-themed coins
- Labour market takes off
- NZ dollar drops to five-week low
- Live updates: Wild weather lashes the North Island video
- NATO responds to Russia's aggression in Ukraine video
- In photos: Severe flooding on Auckland's Tamaki Drive
- Husband of Rongmei Fan charged with her murder
- Hell Pizza's rabbit skin billboard grabs international attention
- Added 15:52 KiwiSaver tax rates world's 'most punitive', lobbyist says
- updated 15:49 Live updates: Wild weather lashes the North Island video
- Added 15:44 UB40 concert 'leaves fans in physical pain'
- Added 15:02 Wife's body found in house after man dies in road crash
- Added 14:51 Easter travel blow as police advise against Coromandel trips
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand