Source: ONE News
Childfund representatives from around the world gathered in Auckland last week to discuss strategies on how the multi-million dollar global charity organisation can cope with the recession. Corin Dann chats with the CEO of Childfund USA Anne Goddard.
NZI Business May 4: How the recession is affecting Childfund (3:16)
Published: 7:31AM Monday May 04, 2009
- No $1k kick-start, but mass KiwiSaver enrolment on the cards
- Union goes into bat for Fairfax staff as nearly 200 jobs set to go
- Council earmarks $90m for Wellington Airport runway extension
- Milk price payout drop to plunge NZ into '$13b economic black hole'
- Want to get paid millions? Run a media company
- Exclusive: Saudi sheep farm cost taxpayers millions more than first thought video
- NZ's balance sheet reveals the mark of falling dairy prices
- Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch shiver - but it's nothing compared to Alexandra video
- Polish man entered bear's enclosure to fight it - and lost
- Education bosses want gender-neutral uniforms in NZ schools
- 'Time for you to be overtaken' - Destiny Church conference could be a wellspring
- Homicide inquiry after 5-year-old autistic boy dies
- Added 12:09 'He's a man of unbridled lust' - Woman who helped jail Gloriavale leader has message for his followers video
- Added 11:41 'I never cheated my workmates' - $16.7m Lotto winner rejects claims he ripped off syndicate
- Added 11:22 Auckland housing headache: Smith set to unveil new land plots
- Added 11:11 'She always said she loved me' - drug accused Kiwi opens his heart in Bali court video
- Added 11:05 NRL Preview: Warriors look to get back on the horse
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand