Source: ONE News
Childfund representatives from around the world gathered in Auckland last week to discuss strategies on how the multi-million dollar global charity organisation can cope with the recession. Corin Dann chats with the CEO of Childfund USA Anne Goddard.
NZI Business May 4: How the recession is affecting Childfund (3:16)
Published: 7:31AM Monday May 04, 2009
- Would you eat a kale coconut ice block? What about cauliflower walnut?
- Cotton On's rest, meal breaks restored - conditions much improved, says union video
- The end of the wallet? Mobile payment app signed off by two banks video
- NZ wine company makes crowd funding record video
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- St Bede's rowing coaches quit over baggage carousel controversy video
- Mark Lundy a bad actor who tried to lie his way out of jail - Nigel Latta video
- All Blacks disgusted at Eden Park-flavoured lollies video
- 'You gave your life for me' - Julian Lennon posts moving tribute to late mother video
- World's oldest person dies in Japan aged 117
- updated 13:01 Reynolds returns for Bulldogs while Morris remains in doubt
- Added 12:47 Karmichael Hunt returns for Queensland Reds
- Added 12:41 Serena Williams earns 700th win to reach Miami Open semis
- updated 12:38 John Key: 'Virtually no chance' of extra Team New Zealand funding video
- Added 12:15 Charles Piutau: I'll do my best to make All Blacks' World Cup squad
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand