Source: ONE News
Childfund representatives from around the world gathered in Auckland last week to discuss strategies on how the multi-million dollar global charity organisation can cope with the recession. Corin Dann chats with the CEO of Childfund USA Anne Goddard.
NZI Business May 4: How the recession is affecting Childfund (3:16)
Published: 7:31AM Monday May 04, 2009
- NZ dollar falls as US dollar rises after upbeat FOMC minutes
- Marsden Maritime censured over council vote on fees
- Max Bania: My quest for Beervana video
- NZ stocks rise, Fletcher, Trade Me gain
- NZ dollar falls as greenback rises
- Can Coke be cool again?
- New LA Clippers owner steps down from long reign at Microsoft
- Fierce debate after Colin Craig tells unemployed to 'get off their bum' video
- Ice bucket challenge co-founder drowns aged 27
- John Key hits back over Goff's 'not telling truth' outburst video
- World 'appalled' by video execution of US journalist - Obama video
- Miley Cyrus reveals New Zealand escape plan in exclusive interview video
- Added 10:17 Obama offers $10m bounty for Pakistani extremist
- Added 10:13 Porto, Celtic well placed in Champions League playoffs
- Added 10:05 Steve Hansen still stewing over Sydney fizzer
- Added 10:04 NZ dollar falls as US dollar rises after upbeat FOMC minutes
- Added 10:01 Marsden Maritime censured over council vote on fees
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand