Source: ONE News
Childfund representatives from around the world gathered in Auckland last week to discuss strategies on how the multi-million dollar global charity organisation can cope with the recession. Corin Dann chats with the CEO of Childfund USA Anne Goddard.
NZI Business May 4: How the recession is affecting Childfund (3:16)
Published: 7:31AM Monday May 04, 2009
- Ireland says it is not to blame for low Apple tax rate
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- NZ shares fall, Mainfreight, Diligent decline
- NZ dollar holds gains
- Solid Energy chairman told Key to exploit natural resources
- Beaurepairs service centres to be sold
- Storm sold to consortium led by Kiwi entrepreneur video
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video photos
- Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 video photos
- Timaru takes a stand against legal highs
- The Saturday's Rochelle and JLS' Marvin have baby girl
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.