Source: ONE News
A dispute has broken out between two private health information providers - Healthlink and Medtech. Healthlink CEO Tom Bowden discusses.
NZI Business June 18: Healthlink at loggerheads with Medtech (3:17)
Published: 7:07AM Thursday June 18, 2009
- NZX50 falls to two-month low
- NZ dollar heads for 1.4% weekly gain
- ETS to restrict Kyoto Protocol units
- Reserve Bank plans more open communication
- Copper pricing decision could take 'some years'
- RBNZ commitment to inflation target cconsidered crucial
- Chanel acquires tannery to secure luxury bag supplies
- Childhood friend's desperate attempt to save Paul Walker
- Widower haunted by crash
- Heavy rain, gales for the South Island
- Corrupt cop report delayed
- Deadly storm sweeps across Europe video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand