Source: ONE News
A dispute has broken out between two private health information providers - Healthlink and Medtech. Healthlink CEO Tom Bowden discusses.
NZI Business June 18: Healthlink at loggerheads with Medtech (3:17)
Published: 7:07AM Thursday June 18, 2009
- NZ dollar falls to nine-day low after inflation slows
- Larger applications for Genesis Energy scaled back
- Rent stays steady for Aucklanders
- Turners & Growers to buy Apollo Apples
- Fletcher's sale of steel mills gets okay
- Intueri Education Group launches IPO
- NZ dollar weakens ahead of Chinese data
- Peaches Geldof's husband yet to go home since death
- Severe weather for run up to Easter
- 292 missing, 3 dead in South Korea ferry disaster video
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye hire 'royal wedding coach'
- Kim Dotcom could get luxury assets back
- Added 22:44 Pope gives lift to kids in St. Peter's Square
- Added 22:20 292 missing, 3 dead in South Korea ferry disaster video
- Added 21:53 Khloé Kardashian 'adores' rapper French Montana
- Added 21:28 Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- Added 21:01 Norway: Four bodies recovered after avalanche
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand