Source: ONE News
A dispute has broken out between two private health information providers - Healthlink and Medtech. Healthlink CEO Tom Bowden discusses.
NZI Business June 18: Healthlink at loggerheads with Medtech (3:17)
Published: 7:07AM Thursday June 18, 2009
- China's richest man's visit to NZ sparks rumours of investment
- Financial watchdog rings alarm bells over investment offer
- Qantas jettisons losses, soars back into black
- Top Kiwi business bosses losing faith in global economy
- Jobs lost, stores to close in Shanton restructure
- Len Brown promises mid-year start on City Rail Link video
- Air NZ promises cheap tickets are on the way video
- Do you know how much money there is in your bank account?
- Four firefighters taken to hospital after exposure to chemical
- Joint Australia-NZ travel visa on the cards video
- Tony Abbott praises John Key for joining fight against 'death cult' video
- It's blue and black! - The dress that made the world go mad video
- Brisbane woman accused of stabbing Tinder date
- updated 00:11 As It Happened: Breakers reach the Finals
- Added 22:13 India easily restrict UAE to 102 in their World Cup encounter. video
- Added 22:08 Jets and Mariners share A-league points
- Added 21:54 As It Happened: Chiefs v Crusaders video
- Added 21:53 Chiefs spank ordinary, out of sorts Crusaders video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand