Source: ONE News
A dispute has broken out between two private health information providers - Healthlink and Medtech. Healthlink CEO Tom Bowden discusses.
NZI Business June 18: Healthlink at loggerheads with Medtech (3:17)
Published: 7:07AM Thursday June 18, 2009
- Shoe seller's 'easy solution' to solve Greece's 1.6 billion Euro debt
- Greece misses $2.5 billion IMF payment video
- Decision on Rio Tinto's Tiwai Point smelter and 800 jobs delayed
- Briscoes to launch takeover bid for Kathmandu
- Kiwi IT exports to UK jump to $60 million video
- 'It's a real shame' - community reeling after fire-ravages historic winery video
- New Zealand milk standoff - are we being ripped off?
- Teen receiving cannabis treatment dies 'listening to his own music' video
- One dead, several injured in Wellington stabbing video
- Four more cars added in ACC's rego blunder uncovered by Fair Go video
- 'Not achieved' but no regrets for schoolgirl who gave controversial speech video
- Drone racing goes from zero to 500 members quickly video
- Added 07:02 Silver Fern hopefuls to find out whether they've made the cut for World Champs video
- Added 06:57 Kiwis Sitak and Daniell go through in Wimbledon doubles
- Added 06:41 Channel dumps Dukes of Hazard over Confederate flag imagery video
- Added 06:22 Alex Renton 'touched the nation's heartstrings' - Peter Dunne
- Added 05:55 Bats, a machete and a rifle pulled in Auckland brawl
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand