Source: ONE News
A dispute has broken out between two private health information providers - Healthlink and Medtech. Healthlink CEO Tom Bowden discusses.
NZI Business June 18: Healthlink at loggerheads with Medtech (3:17)
Published: 7:07AM Thursday June 18, 2009
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- John Key cracks a dole joke - 'The benefits must pay well in Australia' video
- Four-year-old found alone at 3am on a slushie shopping mission (+video) video
- Germanwings co-pilot's grieving girlfriend is pregnant - German newspaper video
- Free at last: Teina Pora will not face retrial video
- St Bede's rowing duo miss national trials video
- Added 15:17 'Beast of Blenheim' back on parole but still in prison grounds
- updated 15:09 DNA of 78 Germanwings crash victims found video
- Added 14:57 Crash blocks road in Helensville
- updated 14:39 Still drunk: Aussie cricketer says 'Kiwis deserved it, were too nice' video
- Added 14:36 Cop rescues sleeping woman passed out in car on highway (+video) video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand