Source: ONE News
A dispute has broken out between two private health information providers - Healthlink and Medtech. Healthlink CEO Tom Bowden discusses.
NZI Business June 18: Healthlink at loggerheads with Medtech (3:17)
Published: 7:07AM Thursday June 18, 2009
- Auckland has lowest home ownership
- NZ shares rise; Ryman resumes climb
- Kiwifruit growers 'in the dark' over Chinese smuggling
- NZ dollar slips
- Vodafone NZ loses more customers
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console video
- Russia blocked Kiwi apples at port video
- Robert Pattinson 'angry, upset' after finding texts
- Catherine Zeta-Jones completes treatment
- China charges six in sex video 'extortion' case
- Kiwi hatching season ends with surprise find
- Teens blamed for 'worst burglary in a decade'
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.