Source: ONE News
The hard work by the boys at Instinct Gaming is paying off with a Japanese investor taking notice.
NZI Business June 1: Hard work pays off for Instinct Gaming (3:09)
Published: 7:52AM Tuesday June 02, 2009
- NZ shares rise as Sky TV gains on earnings
- NZ dollar heads for drop before Jackson Hole
- Liu bids to withdraw guilty pleas on assault charges
- Spark's profit up, but telco takes a hit after restructuring costs
- Tower's minimum solvency reduced as quake claims progress
- Sky TV profit rise beats analyst estimates
- Vector profit down on price cuts and lower energy use
- Hundreds watch Hamas kill 18 suspected informants
- Labour Party plans alternative for secondary tax
- Vote Compass first results: Economy the top issue
- What happens in Ferguson if no charges laid?
- Sinking boat survivors relied on outdoors ingenuity
- updated 17:28 Ranfurly Shield live updates: Counties v Otago
- updated 16:22 Northland end 14-year drought against Wellington
- Added 16:17 What happens in Ferguson if no charges laid?
- updated 16:03 Pictures: NZ Kurds march against attacks on countrymen video
- updated 15:00 Labour Party plans alternative for secondary tax
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand