Source: ONE News
The hard work by the boys at Instinct Gaming is paying off with a Japanese investor taking notice.
NZI Business June 1: Hard work pays off for Instinct Gaming (3:09)
Published: 7:52AM Tuesday June 02, 2009
- NZ Post cuts up to 100 jobs
- NZ economy grows at half expected pace
- NZ dollar drops as US signals end to bond-buying programme
- US stocks, bonds drop after Fed announcement
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Solid Energy paid $50k for advice on dealing with politicians video
- Sky viewers threaten boycott over loss of EPL video
- Snow falls as icy storm sweeps across South video photos
- Car drag kidnapper had been smoking drugs 'continuously'
- Live updates: Winter blast video photos
- Celebrities pay tribute to James Gandolfini video
- Dunedin landslide causing 'major problems' video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.