Source: ONE News
The hard work by the boys at Instinct Gaming is paying off with a Japanese investor taking notice.
NZI Business June 1: Hard work pays off for Instinct Gaming (3:09)
Published: 7:52AM Tuesday June 02, 2009
- NZ dollar little changed as 'patient' Fed ponders interest rate rise
- OCR remains at 3.5 per cent
- Now is not the time to change OCR - experts
- Apple's iPhone 6 smashes sales records
- Little makes 'sloppy gaffe' when quizzed on key figure video
- Where have all the apples gone?
- NZ dollar rises after Federal Reserve threatens to push up interest rates
- Distraught kitten found stuffed in letterbox
- Thermal technology the latest tool in battle to beat Flock Hill fire video
- Funeral for 'dearly loved' Timaru microlight pilot today video
- Mystery 'hero' snow shoveller sparks whodunit
- Antarctic explorers' huts, thousands of artefacts saved video
- Added 09:16 NZ dollar little changed as 'patient' Fed ponders interest rate rise
- Added 09:06 Diego Costa facing three-match ban
- Added 09:06 Is Lindsay Lohan getting off community service because she's famous?
- Added 09:04 OCR remains at 3.5 per cent
- Added 08:57 New danger for motorists after hot, dry spell: 'summer ice'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand