Source: ONE News
The hard work by the boys at Instinct Gaming is paying off with a Japanese investor taking notice.
NZI Business June 1: Hard work pays off for Instinct Gaming (3:09)
Published: 7:52AM Tuesday June 02, 2009
- NZX50 falls to two-month low
- NZ dollar heads for 1.4% weekly gain
- ETS to restrict Kyoto Protocol units
- Reserve Bank plans more open communication
- Copper pricing decision could take 'some years'
- RBNZ commitment to inflation target cconsidered crucial
- Chanel acquires tannery to secure luxury bag supplies
- New X Men movie announced
- Memorial date set for Nelson Mandela
- Paris Hilton hits out at Mandela Twitter hoax
- Kerry urges Israel and Palestinians to make peace like Mandela
- Hong Kong confirms second case of deadly bird flu in a week
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand