Source: ONE News
The hard work by the boys at Instinct Gaming is paying off with a Japanese investor taking notice.
NZI Business June 1: Hard work pays off for Instinct Gaming (3:09)
Published: 7:52AM Tuesday June 02, 2009
- Investors look for signs in US rally's breaK
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- Woman 'dragged behind car' is critically injured
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better
- New Zealanders join global movement against GM food video
- Queenstown blaze raises fire-fighting concerns video
- British security services in spotlight after soldier murder video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.