Source: ONE News
The hard work by the boys at Instinct Gaming is paying off with a Japanese investor taking notice.
NZI Business June 1: Hard work pays off for Instinct Gaming (3:09)
Published: 7:52AM Tuesday June 02, 2009
- New technology tipped to prevent stock rustling video
- Live cattle shipment boosts Fonterra's presence in China
- Nosh foods bought by Veritas for confidential sum
- Kiwibank profit hits $100 million
- Former Bridgecorp finance director denied parole
- NZ Post annual profit falls 12%
- Pumpkin Patch takes $12m charge against stores, IT system
- EU set to slap new sanctions on Russia
- Collins suffered 'death by a thousand cuts' - Slater video
- NATO members should arm Ukraine - Romania
- Two injured, SH1 closed after Dome Valley crash
- Jason Segel lives in a 'house full of puppets'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand