Source: ONE News
The online global business network Made From New Zealand has hits its goal of linking up 10,000 Kiwi businesses. Tim Norton, one of the website's founders, chats with Corin Dann.
NZI Business July 28: Made From New Zealand hits milestone (3:36)
Published: 7:03AM Tuesday July 28, 2009
- Farmers are divided over Fonterra's guaranteed milk price
- NZ dollar gains vs. euro as weak inflation keeps ECB nervous
- Business leaders predict boost to NZ job market
- NZ dollar heads for 11% slump in September quarter
- NZ business confidence falls to two-year low
- NZ building consents flatline in August
- Australia's Quattro in talks to buy NZ properties
- Cosgrove: Twitter attacks by Cunliffe's wife are sad video
- 'Australasian' Lorde label a deliberate joke - TV host video
- Oblivious Londoners sign away their children - for free Wi-Fi
- Backpacker murders: Will tourists be forced to wear tracking devices in Thailand?
- Pictures: George Clooney's wife Amal Alamuddin's wedding dress revealed
- Added 13:02 Pictures: 35,000 walrus come ashore in Alaska
- Added 12:46 Arkansas gun range declared 'Muslim free zone'
- Added 12:34 Scottish model: Why I stripped at the AFL Grand Final
- Added 12:33 Big jump in sexual assault and abduction cases
- Added 12:20 Farmers are divided over Fonterra's guaranteed milk price
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand