Source: ONE News
The online global business network Made From New Zealand has hits its goal of linking up 10,000 Kiwi businesses. Tim Norton, one of the website's founders, chats with Corin Dann.
NZI Business July 28: Made From New Zealand hits milestone (3:36)
Published: 7:03AM Tuesday July 28, 2009
- Kiwibank profit hits $100 million
- Former Bridgecorp finance director denied parole
- NZ Post annual profit falls 12%
- Pumpkin Patch takes $12m charge against stores, IT system
- TVNZ profit up 25%
- Dollar slips as better US data buoys greenback
- NZX names new market NXT as it awaits FMA go-ahead
- Key says 'not true' Collins' team approached Peters video
- WATCH: Lioness leaps into man's arms video
- Fatal sinking of Korean fishing vessel 'preventable', coroner finds
- Human trafficking arrests 'tip of the iceberg'
- Jon Voight didn't know about Angelina Jolie's wedding
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand