An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Nadine Chalmers-Ross: Start saving for retirement nowopinion
Published: 3:14PM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- Frightened residents flee hotel in Papua New Guinea as 7.5 quake hits
- Kiwi expat family take cerebal palsy son's discrimination case to UN video
- St Bede's students 'stressed' over rowing row video
- 'It just came out' - Wellington man apologises for racist bus rant video
- National must make deals or face 'oblivion' - Peters video
- Added 22:45 Series of shallow, powerful quakes south of Samoa
- Added 21:41 Ex-Marine LA cop turned murder suspect flees to Mexico
- Added 21:16 Pulse teach Magic a lesson in Wellington video
- Added 20:48 NZ flags at half-mast on day of Singapore PM's funeral
- Added 19:45 Teina Pora eyes compo after retrial wiped video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand