Breakfast talks to Councillor Cathy Casey.
Breakfast speaks to Michael Barnett from the Chamber of Commerce.
Mayor seeks details on casino deal
Published: 9:35AM Thursday April 26, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar drops after weak Australian retail sales
- NZX 50 outperforms Dow, Aus, European indices
- KiwiSaver providers warned over sharp sales practises
- Farmers are divided over Fonterra's guaranteed milk price
- NZ dollar gains vs. euro as weak inflation keeps ECB nervous
- Business leaders predict boost to NZ job market
- NZ dollar heads for 11% slump in September quarter
- Candlelit vigil held for boy swept out to sea video
- Cunliffe 'unaware' of wife's Twitter attacks video
- Kiwi on Gold Coast threatened with beheading video
- Video: Great white sharks attack each other in Australia video
- Man stabbed to death in Huntly street brawl
- Added 23:36 Democracy protesters threaten Hong Kong boss with ultimatum video
- Added 23:25 China body-searches 10,000 pigeons for security threats
- updated 23:02 Man stabbed to death in Huntly street brawl
- Added 22:50 NZ dollar drops after weak Australian retail sales
- Added 22:14 Ranfurly Shield safe with Hawke's Bay for another week video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand