Breakfast talks to Councillor Cathy Casey.
Breakfast speaks to Michael Barnett from the Chamber of Commerce.
Mayor seeks details on casino deal
Published: 9:35AM Thursday April 26, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares mixed as Chorus rebounds
- NZ dollar heads for 1.1% weekly gain
- Wool Equities, Primary Wool Coop in tie-up talks
- NZ consumer confidence near four-year high
- Green lobby cries foul on draft EEZ oil exploration rules
- Manufacturing sector continues 'stellar' growth
- Union pleased with outcome of airport taxi protest
- Referendum voters reject asset sales
- Emily Longley's mother hopes CCTV footage prompts change video
- Man killed in car vs train crash named
- Brown feels 'vindicated' after being cleared in report video
- Jessica Simpson has retired from acting
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand