Now Playing: The cost of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (4:16)
Breakfast talks to Stephen Jacobi from the NZ US Council.
Business leader calls for action over Pacific trade deal
Published: 10:52AM Friday May 04, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Reserve Bank crackdown on property investors could be looming
- Auckland house prices up 13% on last February
- Smartphones come with a high price for Chinese factory workers video
- Tinder favours younger users in premium version
- Ikea launches furniture with inbuilt wireless chargers
- Oracle's America's Cup boss among world's five richest men (view top 10)
- TVNZ 'on track' with $19.8m first-half profit
- Disgusted Aussie officials to complain over tasteless Bali Nine 'selfies'
- Teina Pora is 'vulnerable' - lawyer lashes out at boxing promoter video
- 'Some horny backpacker wrote a creepy sign' - ONE News reporters differ on Picton lovers video
- Close call: Plane goes sliding off runway in NYC, crashes into fence video
- Wellington train delays 'terrible' after outage video
- breaking news Harrison Ford crashes plane, sustains injuries - report
- Added 12:53 WikiLeaks accused Manning recognised as woman
- breaking news Motel murder accused on run after ditching electronic bracelet
- updated 12:18 Heavy downpour causes flooding, slips, school closures in South Island video
- updated 11:39 Defiant World Cup streaker: I don't regret it, why would I? video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand