Now Playing: The cost of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (4:16)
Breakfast talks to Stephen Jacobi from the NZ US Council.
Business leader calls for action over Pacific trade deal
Published: 10:52AM Friday May 04, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Money laundering monitoring to start
- NZ shares join Asia-wide rout
- updated 18:16 New Zealand dollar slides
- NZ Post cuts up to 100 jobs
- NZ economy grows at half expected pace video
- US stocks, bonds drop after Fed announcement
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Gales howl through Wellington as winter storm moves north video photos
- Live updates: Winter blast video photos
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre'
- Kanye West ready to marry Kim Kardashian
- Harawira wants to build 10,000 homes a year for Maori video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.