Now Playing: The cost of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (4:16)
Breakfast talks to Stephen Jacobi from the NZ US Council.
Business leader calls for action over Pacific trade deal
Published: 10:52AM Friday May 04, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar touches fresh 3-year low
- BP fighting against proposed $18 billion fine
- Japan logs record trade deficit in 2014
- NZ dollar struggles on absence of traders
- Zero chance of OCR rate hike this week, traders say
- Hospitality helps drive up services sector
- In-flight shopping catalogue loses captive audience, files for bankruptcy
- 'Australia Day or April Fool's Day?' - Abbott slammed by own MPs for knighting Prince Philip
- Massive scrub fire 'like trying to contain a raging bull' video
- 'Paint and skipping ropes are not priorities' - Parata fires back over school costs video
- Body recovered from Waikato River, police keeping 'open mind' about identity video
- Mystery Wellington bang: 'Like a gas bottle blowing up right in front of you'
- Added 14:05 New York stores cleared by panic buyers ahead of 'life-threatening' storm video
- Added 14:00 'Ghost' sighting spooks Pakistan cricketer out of Christchurch hotel room
- Added 13:59 Willi Heinz fears 'Crusaders days are over' video
- Added 12:50 Identity of dead man with distinctive tattoos remains a mystery
- Added 12:46 Man's Super Bowl dream crushed because of Facebook post
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand