Now Playing: The cost of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (4:16)
Breakfast talks to Stephen Jacobi from the NZ US Council.
Business leader calls for action over Pacific trade deal
Published: 10:52AM Friday May 04, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Rising demand pushes up lamb wool price
- NZ dollar fresh four year low as traders bet on interest rate cuts
- Reserve Bank may 'pump more fuel' into overheated Auckland property market video
- Chinese giant Alibaba's shares take a tumble
- Samsung losing the battle of the big phones
- Joy for homeowners: Reserve Bank hints at interest rate cuts video
- NZ dollar drops after RBNZ abandons bias to raise rates
- 'Maybe I need to do something else' - Russel Norman video
- Home invasion details revealed after teen admits bashing elderly couple video
- National MP Mike Sabin quits due to 'personal reasons'
- Volcanic alert warns of Mount Ruapehu's lake getting warmer
- Company ditches swipe cards, implants chips in employees video
- updated 17:26 Gas blast wrecks Mexico children's hospital, killing three video
- Added 17:15 Rising demand pushes up lamb wool price
- Added 16:45 'Suge' Knight wanted over alleged hit-and-run
- Added 16:31 Katy Perry promises to make fans 'Roar' at Super Bowl performance video
- Added 16:22 Man loses seven year court battle over seven second lottery miss
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand