Now Playing: The cost of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (4:16)
Breakfast talks to Stephen Jacobi from the NZ US Council.
Business leader calls for action over Pacific trade deal
Published: 10:52AM Friday May 04, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Business leaders predict boost to NZ job market
- NZ dollar heads for 11% slump in September quarter
- NZ business confidence falls to two-year low
- NZ building consents flatline in August
- Australia's Quattro in talks to buy NZ properties
- Firms stick to steady as she goes on jobs front, survey says
- Fulton Hogan lifts annual earnings 43%
- Oblivious Londoners sign away their children - for free Wi-Fi
- Hong Kong leader says China won't back down
- James Franco finds dating difficult as he's 'shy'
- 'New Zealander' shot dead by Brisbane police
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and Beijing dig in heels
- Added 06:39 Li Na gets fitting farewell at China Open
- Added 06:30 South Africa name full strength squad for tour of NZ
- Added 06:21 Britain joins fight against ISIS
- Added 06:19 Statoil to continue with oil exploration plans despite fierce opposition
- Added 06:10 Michael Phelps caught drinking, driving and speeding
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand