Now Playing: NZ wages won’t catch up to Aussie - Bollard (1:47)
Source: ONE News
Outgoing Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard says we will never earn as much as Australians.
Kiwi wages will never reach Australia's - Bollard
Published: 5:18PM Monday September 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- SFO charges seven people over mortgage fraud
- 8.2 quake off Russia coast sparks tsunami scare
- New video emerges of police confronting London attackers video
- Queenstown fire leaves extensive damage at popular bar video photos
- Game of Thrones actor meets All Blacks hero video
- Man dies in north Canterbury crash
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.