Source: AMP Business
Telnet, our largest call centre, has been actively touting its lower wage costs to Australian companies.
Kiwi company using wage gap advantage
Published: 11:08AM Thursday April 14, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Social services review sparks concern
- Air NZ ends Auckland to Kaitaia flights as new airline steps in video
- Today's public holiday causes 'host of issues' - employment lawyer video
- John Key touches down for historic trade-focussed visit to Middle East video
- Google slumps but executive chairman pockets $144 million
- Toyota stays at top of global vehicle sales
- Facebook mobile ad revenue continues to surge
- Family hope police will provide answers on toddler's death
- 'Bizarre' new vegetarian dinosaur the cousin of T-Rex
- 'Violent and awful' murder of Blessie Gotingco recounted in court video
- Motorbike gang apologises after drowning out the Last Post video
- Israeli military 'killed 44 Palestinians at UN shelters'
- Added 21:53 'Disgusting act of dishonesty' - driver takes off with hitchhikers' packs
- Added 21:19 'I'm sorry' says Aussie TV host after praising mixed-race twin for fair skin video
- Added 20:10 Kiwis caught in Nepal quake plead for aid amidst 'chaos' video
- Added 20:04 Wicked Campers takes tongue-in-cheek swipe at 'humour-inept moral majority'
- updated 19:44 Billy Slater rules himself out of league Test video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand