Source: AMP Business
Telnet, our largest call centre, has been actively touting its lower wage costs to Australian companies.
Kiwi company using wage gap advantage
Published: 11:08AM Thursday April 14, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- 'No one can ignore this election tonight' - Northland's new MP Winston Peters video
- Killer co-pilot: 'One day I will do something ... and everyone will know my name' video
- Lara Bingle gives birth to baby boy
- Cute five-year-old girl bursts into song for her Black Caps heroes video
- 'Go Winnie' - support flows for Northland's new leader Winston Peters
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand