Source: AMP Business
Telnet, our largest call centre, has been actively touting its lower wage costs to Australian companies.
Kiwi company using wage gap advantage
Published: 11:08AM Thursday April 14, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Luxury California resort sells for eye-watering $1.4m per room
- Qatar Airways buys nearly 10% of British Airways
- Smartphones continue to eat into Google's profits
- Rising demand pushes up lamb wool price
- NZ dollar fresh four year low as traders bet on interest rate cuts
- Reserve Bank may 'pump more fuel' into overheated Auckland property market video
- Chinese giant Alibaba's shares take a tumble
- Japan PM outraged over 'heinous' ISIS beheading video
- Tony Abbott's leadership under pressure after 'electoral earthquake'
- Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub
- Balcony murder accused Gable Tostee back to giving online dating advice
- Heidi Montag's father arrested over 'incestuous relationship with 13-year-old girl'
- updated 13:30 Live updates: NRL Auckland Nines day two video
- Added 13:07 Super six for Serena Williams in Australia video
- Added 12:24 House goes up in flames after Christchurch party
- updated 12:16 Lydia Ko becomes youngest golf number one in history video
- Added 12:04 Sonny Bill Williams says Paul Gallen fight on the cards video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand