Source: AMP Business
Telnet, our largest call centre, has been actively touting its lower wage costs to Australian companies.
Kiwi company using wage gap advantage
Published: 11:08AM Thursday April 14, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Confidential survey reveals NZ's best place to work
- NZ dollar 'dropped like a stone' on third quarter data
- Nokia turnaround after shedding ailing cellphone unit
- 'Aggressive, fake' retailers putting travellers off at Auckland Airport
- NZX 50 climbs to new record, Restaurant Brands gains
- NZ dollar continues three month tumble
- CPI increases with higher house prices, but slowing overall
- Oscar Pistorius 'sobbed himself to sleep' on first night in prison
- NZ is 'already a target for terrorists' - foreign relations expert video
- Hero of Canadian Parliament shooting rampage given standing ovation video
- 'Part of me wants to hate him' - Ottawa shooter's mother video
- Motorcyclist killed in Christchurch crash
- updated 10:07 Live updates: Black Caps win toss, South Africa to bat
- Added 10:05 Confidential survey reveals NZ's best place to work
- Added 10:02 MacGyver cult status turned into 'nightmare' for star video
- Added 10:00 Accused Malaysian diplomat due back in NZ tonight
- Added 09:55 Aucklander says hunting pirates 'like playing real life video games'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand