Source: AMP Business
Telnet, our largest call centre, has been actively touting its lower wage costs to Australian companies.
Kiwi company using wage gap advantage
Published: 11:08AM Thursday April 14, 2011 Source: ONE News
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Solid Energy paid $50k for advice on dealing with politicians video
- Sky viewers threaten boycott over loss of EPL video
- NZX 50 falls, led by Sky TV on football rival
- NZ dollar almost unchanged as traders await Fed
- NZ posts smaller current account deficit
- Restaurant chain investigated for alleged $4-an-hour wages
- Cold blast hits Southland, trapped motorists rescued video photos
- Privy Council reserves Mark Lundy appeal decision video
- Warning on overuse of hillbilly heroin
- Four men arrested after serious North Shore assault
- Kim Kardashian baby birth filmed video
- updated 08:00 World War Z: Movie Review
- 07:58 Selena Gomez dating Ed Sheeran?
- 07:47 Jury selection in Trayvon Martin case continues
- 07:40 Govt could act on Christchurch mall build battle
- 07:30 One-goal win puts Black Sticks men into semis
- updated 07:11 Cold blast hits Southland, trapped motorists rescued video photos
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.