Source: AMP Business
Telnet, our largest call centre, has been actively touting its lower wage costs to Australian companies.
Kiwi company using wage gap advantage
Published: 11:08AM Thursday April 14, 2011 Source: ONE News
- No $1k kick-start, but mass KiwiSaver enrolment on the cards
- Union goes into bat for Fairfax staff as nearly 200 jobs set to go
- Council earmarks $90m for Wellington Airport runway extension
- Milk price payout drop to plunge NZ into '$13b economic black hole'
- Want to get paid millions? Run a media company
- Exclusive: Saudi sheep farm cost taxpayers millions more than first thought video
- NZ's balance sheet reveals the mark of falling dairy prices
- Tearful John Campbell says good evening and goodbye video
- The moment an erupting Japanese volcano blew its top video
- Tributes for 'beautiful wee' autistic boy
- Nine injured in Levin crash
- Exclusive: Cop killer refused parole, victim's family forgives him video
- Added 03:42 New Zealand mounts recovery after Anderson passes milestone
- Added 21:52 Crusaders and Carter turn back the clock to beat Canes video
- Added 21:23 As It Happened: Crusaders v Hurricanes
- Added 20:11 Nine injured in Levin crash
- Added 20:09 Christchurch police station demolition a work of art for photographer video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand