Now Playing: Bluff smelter fast-tracks job cuts (1:55)
Source: ONE News
Workers fear the loss of 100 jobs at Tiwai aluminium smelter could be just the tip of the iceberg.
Job cuts raise fears for smelter's future
Published: 11:45AM Wednesday September 05, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- SFO charges seven people over mortgage fraud
- Queenstown fire leaves extensive damage at popular bar video photos
- Game of Thrones actor meets All Blacks hero video
- New video emerges of police confronting London attackers video
- 8.2 quake off Russia coast sparks tsunami scare
- Separate bedrooms for Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.