Source: ONE News
Just one more sleep is all that separates Apple fans from the most anticipated cell phone in history.
Hundreds queue for iPhone 5 in Sydney
Published: 9:42AM Friday September 21, 2012 Source: Reuters/ONE News
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- updated 21:38 NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- SFO charges seven people over mortgage fraud
- Queenstown fire leaves extensive damage at popular bar video photos
- Man dies in north Canterbury crash
- New video emerges of police confronting London attackers video
- Man linked to missing school girl arrested
- Game of Thrones actor meets All Blacks hero video
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.