Now Playing: House prices continue to climb (1:54)
Source: ONE News
First time home buyers are continuing to feel the pinch with the national median house price rising by almost 10% over the past 12 months.
House prices reach new records
Published: 12:18PM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- Financial watchdog rings alarm bells over investment offer
- Qantas jettisons losses, soars back into black
- Top Kiwi business bosses losing faith in global economy
- Jobs lost, stores to close in Shanton restructure
- Len Brown promises mid-year start on City Rail Link video
- Air NZ promises cheap tickets are on the way video
- Do you know how much money there is in your bank account?
- Mechanical fault behind Auckland mall blaze video
- Actor wakes up with no testicles after drink with 'young blonde woman' (+video) video
- Multiple 'explosions' heard during Auckland mall blaze (+video) video
- Winston Peters calls for donations for his campaign in 'marginalised' Northland video
- Dean Barker may struggle to find another team - Lester video
- updated 17:00 What colour is this dress?
- Added 16:40 Lupita Ngongo's pearl dress worth $200,000 stolen
- updated 16:35 Runaway llamas become internet smash video
- Added 16:32 Chile government rejects 14-year-old's plea for euthanasia
- Added 16:20 South Africa win toss and will bat against West Indies video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand