Now Playing: House prices continue to climb (1:54)
Source: ONE News
First time home buyers are continuing to feel the pinch with the national median house price rising by almost 10% over the past 12 months.
House prices reach new records
Published: 12:18PM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- updated 10:51 Greens pledge boost to minimum wage and redundancy pay
- updated 10:41 Spark deregisters its stock in the US
- NZ dollar holds steady ahead of US manufacturing data
- Auckland couple face home detention for fraud
- Terms of trade sets new 40-year high in second quarter
- APN considers listing local unit on NZX
- Dollar rises vs Russian ruble amid Ukraine tension
- Man charged over WINZ office shooting rampage
- Doctors fear Joan Rivers may end up a 'vegetable'
- Celebs exposed in huge nude photo leak
- AFL stars wear apparent Rolf Harris and little girl costumes on Mad Monday
- Anyone who posts nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence will be prosecuted - publicist video
- Added 11:42 Interislander ferry Kaitaki pulled from service today
- Added 11:24 Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter after abuse
- Added 11:15 Falcao presents Man United an attacking conundrum video
- Added 11:11 UK parents fight extradition of sick child from Spain
- Added 10:57 Australia on edge in ODI tri-series
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand