Now Playing: House prices continue to climb (1:54)
Source: ONE News
First time home buyers are continuing to feel the pinch with the national median house price rising by almost 10% over the past 12 months.
House prices reach new records
Published: 12:18PM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- NZ dollar touches fresh 3-year low
- BP fighting against proposed $18 billion fine
- Japan logs record trade deficit in 2014
- NZ dollar struggles on absence of traders
- Zero chance of OCR rate hike this week, traders say
- Hospitality helps drive up services sector
- In-flight shopping catalogue loses captive audience, files for bankruptcy
- Eleanor Catton 'doesn't have respect' - John Key video
- Relief to Facebook and Instagram users as site returns
- Surfer finds second brother's body near Gisborne shore video
- New York shuts down as 'extremely dangerous' snowstorm approaches video
- Five-day fight likely to quell worst blaze of the summer video
- Added 03:19 US snowstorm falls short of historic predictions
- Added 22:27 Sydney siege aftermath: Tougher bail laws set to take effect
- Added 21:45 Petty earns writing credit for Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'
- Added 21:24 Relief to Facebook and Instagram users as site returns
- Added 20:31 New York shuts down as 'extremely dangerous' snowstorm approaches video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand