Now Playing: House prices continue to climb (1:54)
Source: ONE News
First time home buyers are continuing to feel the pinch with the national median house price rising by almost 10% over the past 12 months.
House prices reach new records
Published: 12:18PM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- Fatal crash shuts down SH1 in South Canterbury
- Man arrested for 'go back to your country' racist bus rant video
- Too soon? Pitch invader tackled at CWC final before first ball
- 'We want a clean energy strategy' - thousands march against deep sea oil in Auckland video
- Car wreckage sighted in missing boy case, search enters 16th day
- updated 22:25 Cricket World Cup live updates: Australia in driver's seat video
- Added 21:45 Bond is back: Suspenseful 'SPECTRE' trailer hits the web video
- Added 21:54 Germanwings pilot re-traced childhood glider path video
- Added 21:27 Sydney FC thrash the Phoenix
- Added 21:03 Northern Mystics secure a late comeback win
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand