Now Playing: House prices continue to climb (1:54)
Source: ONE News
First time home buyers are continuing to feel the pinch with the national median house price rising by almost 10% over the past 12 months.
House prices reach new records
Published: 12:18PM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- Deloitte says Ruataniwha assumptions "reasonable"
- NZ energy stocks rally on Shane Jones effect
- NZ dollar gains as RBNZ lifts rates
- Apple increases stock buyback, split stock
- Subpoena for supermarket?
- Southern Cross Forest receiver to close mill, exit Australia
- Brownlee takes hard-hitting rebuild report on the chin
- Google Maps steps into Christchurch's past video
- US court won't review Michael Jackson doctor case
- China's new baby formula rules could block 50 Kiwi exporters video
- Scientists watch enormous Antarctic iceberg drift
- Government shuns minimum price for alcohol
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand