Now Playing: House prices continue to climb (1:54)
Source: ONE News
First time home buyers are continuing to feel the pinch with the national median house price rising by almost 10% over the past 12 months.
House prices reach new records
Published: 12:18PM Tuesday January 15, 2013 Source: ONE News/Fairfax
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- SFO charges seven people over mortgage fraud
- Ford will help workers who lose jobs - CEO
- Rise in Kiwis looking for a new job, survey shows
- Fire on Queenstown's main street contained video
- MetService warns of a cold week ahead
- Man linked to missing school girl arrested
- Three pulled from water after Washington bridge collapse
- Kate brightens up Queen's party in coat by NZ designer
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.