Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Seasonal employee increase welcomed by kiwifruit growers
- NZ stocks mixed
- NZ dollar slips
- Orange is the New Black helps Netflix score 50 million subscribers
- A2 Milk secures Chinese licence, Synlait still waiting
- Griffin's sold to Universal Robina for $700M
- NZD may decline from highs as OCR pause looms
- MH17: Train of death arrives in Kharkiv video
- Warnings lifted but more snow expected for Desert Road video
- Christchurch pensioners hit YouTube with Pharrell parody video
- Plane 'tumbled' before fatal Feilding crash video
- Anti-cancer drug 'wakes up' HIV in hiding video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand