Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 21:01 China fines British drugmaker $600m, jails managers for bribery
- Yahoo rakes in another jackpot from Alibaba's IPO
- NZ consumer confidence edges up in September
- Queenstown Airport heading for record 2014
- NZ dollar little changed on the week
- Goodman to invest in developments
- Advertising, employment industries lead to GDP growth
- As it happened: Scotland's vote for independence
- Islamic State plot in Australia raises questions
- Vote Compass - find out where you match up with the parties video
- Scots reject independence in historic vote
- Miley Cyrus poses naked for photo shoot
- updated 22:55 France strikes Islamic State depot in Iraq
- updated 22:54 Islamic State plot in Australia raises questions
- updated 22:42 Car bomb attacks kill 17 people in Baghdad
- Added 22:13 First US anti-Ebola military aid arrives in Liberia
- Added 22:07 No ruling expected in World Cup probe before next year
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand