Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Company fined after quad bike crushes farmer
- NZ's biggest fraud case set to get underway today
- NZ's biggest fraud case set to start video
- Environmentalists seek to delay seabed mining application
- Solid Energy names new CEO
- NZ spending on credit, debit cards rises in February
- Milk firm in hands of receiver
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course video
- Mauha Fawcett will get his 'throat slashed' - mother video
- Lorde praised for reaction to DJ's lesbian jibe video
- Gun pulled on top-ranked cop
- Two in hospital after car collides with train video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand