Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- China's richest man's visit to NZ sparks rumours of investment
- Financial watchdog rings alarm bells over investment offer
- Qantas jettisons losses, soars back into black
- Top Kiwi business bosses losing faith in global economy
- Jobs lost, stores to close in Shanton restructure
- Len Brown promises mid-year start on City Rail Link video
- Air NZ promises cheap tickets are on the way video
- Do you know how much money there is in your bank account?
- 'I loved Spock' - President Obama salutes late actor video
- It's blue and black! - The dress that made the world go mad video
- Abbott to Key: The one area you should not be optimistic on John is the cricket video
- Russian rival shot dead before protest against Putin video
- John Key would 'welcome' a visit by Prince Harry
- updated 18:18 Cricket World Cup live updates: Australia strike straight after the break video
- Added 18:17 Joint Australia-NZ travel visa on the cards
- Added 18:15 Christchurch making a comeback? First cricket, now kapa haka
- Added 17:08 Motorcyclist critical after crash in Waikato
- updated 17:05 John Key would 'welcome' a visit by Prince Harry
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand