Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Chorus faces earnings hit in 2014
- Facebook earnings and revenue grow sharply
- updated 09:03 OCR lifted, floating mortgage rates set to rise video
- NZ shares rally on election speculation
- Kiwi dollar climbs to 2-week high against Aussie
- Equity crowd funding carries risks, high failure rate
- Migration rises to 11-year high in March
- Auckland Motorway reopens after serious crash
- Family's grief 'too raw' after boy, 5, dies in driveway
- Camilla's brother dies after fall
- Material on Australian shore 'unlikely to be from MH370' - official
- OCR lifted, floating mortgage rates set to rise video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand