Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Kiwi homeowners' mortgages drive ANZ to record $1.7b profit
- Chatham Rock to delay exercise of options
- WhatsApp founders hit the jackpot with $11billion Facebook stocks
- Good news home owners - OCR stays at 3.5%
- Shock resignation by Holden boss
- NZ dollar holds gains ahead of central bank meetings
- NZ dollar charges ahead of weak US data
- Farmer's mistake cuts fibre internet to lower South Island
- Woman arrested, charged with kidnapping baby
- Auckland fireworks ban to put damper on Guy Fawkes video
- Dying 'Benjamin Button' girl told by teachers to remove wig
- Brittany Maynard pulls plug on tomorrow's scheduled death (+ video) video
- Added 17:57 Air NZ pilot suffered brain aneurysm moments after landing
- updated 17:56 Woman arrested, charged with kidnapping baby
- Added 17:56 Concerns Holidays Act is next on hit list
- updated 17:54 AOS hunting armed man in Invercargill video
- Added 17:49 All Blacks or Tonga? Ben Tameifuna sets April deadline
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand