Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZX50 falls to two-month low
- NZ dollar heads for 1.4% weekly gain
- ETS to restrict Kyoto Protocol units
- Reserve Bank plans more open communication
- Copper pricing decision could take 'some years'
- RBNZ commitment to inflation target cconsidered crucial
- Chanel acquires tannery to secure luxury bag supplies
- Viva Mandela: South Africans celebrate former president's life photos
- New X Men movie announced
- Memorial date set for Nelson Mandela
- Lorde tipped to get several Grammy nominations
- Hong Kong confirms second case of deadly bird flu in a week
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand