Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 10:27 John Key touches down for historic trade-focussed visit to Middle East video
- Google slumps but executive chairman pockets $144 million
- Toyota stays at top of global vehicle sales
- Facebook mobile ad revenue continues to surge
- Ports of Auckland accused of 'giving everyone two concrete fingers' over wharf expansion video
- 'This place is so beautiful' - Grammy winner Sam Smith gushes over Piha video
- Mattel hopes new look Barbies will reignite lagging sales
- Fiery crash landing at Turkish airport close to John Key's plane (+video) video
- Estimated 120,000 attend Canberra dawn service
- Nepal quake: Death toll rises to more than 1800 with more than 4,500 injured video
- 'Trees waving like in a hurricane' - Eyewitness account of deadly earthquake (+video) video
- Motorbike gang apologises after drowning out the Last Post video
- updated 13:15 Nepal quake: Death toll rises to more than 1800 with more than 4,500 injured video
- Added 12:53 Google executive dies in Nepal earthquake video
- updated 12:30 Kiwi rally driver crashes into spectators at Rally Argentina video
- Added 12:19 All-girl Kiwi cheerleading group wins world champs in US video
- Added 12:09 James Anderson's brilliance leads to England win
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand