Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Westland Milk Products cuts forecast on falling global dairy prices
- Dollar buoyed by Fonterra expansion plans
- Regional air travellers 'paying absolute top dollar' - aviation expert video
- NZ shares rise to record, led by Pacific Edge
- Fonterra expects to gain big from Chinese deal video
- Air New Zealand rewards staff with one off bonus
- Fonterra to buy 20% of Chinese infant formula giant
- Vote Compass: Leaders results not good for David Cunliffe
- Uma Thurman vague about relationship with Quentin Tarantino
- More Dirty Politics revelations expected video
- Murderer sentenced to preventive detention
- Shooting by 9-year-old girl stirs US debate over guns video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand