Breakfast talks to Clinton Beuvink, CEO of Nosh.
Now Playing: Are milk prices coming down? (3:38)
Breakfast talks to Sue Chetwin from Consumer NZ.
Gourmet grocer's 'stunt' sparks cheaper milk
Published: 10:24AM Monday May 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- In-flight shopping catalogue loses captive audience, files for bankruptcy
- Build your own burger app to refresh McDonald's sales slump
- NZX 50 rises to a record, Meridian, Genesis climb
- NZ dollar heads for 3.5% weekly drop as US economy shines
- NZ shares fall led by Meridian
- NZ dollar falls as investors mull lower rates
- Toyota tops global vehicle sales again, beats VW, GM
- Police car rammed in Auckland shooting
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Man, 42, drowns off Bluff beach
- Carterton balloon tragedy photos revealed video
- Kim Kardashian ponders new nude shoot
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand