Now Playing: Cabinet minister guilty in finance case (2:09)
Source: ONE News
Investors in Lombard have called for Sir Douglas Graham to be stripped of his knighthood.
Former Lombard director should 'pay price' with knighthood
Published: 10:34AM Friday February 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Luxury California resort sells for eye-watering $1.4m per room
- Qatar Airways buys nearly 10% of British Airways
- Smartphones continue to eat into Google's profits
- Rising demand pushes up lamb wool price
- NZ dollar fresh four year low as traders bet on interest rate cuts
- Reserve Bank may 'pump more fuel' into overheated Auckland property market video
- Chinese giant Alibaba's shares take a tumble
- Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub
- Balcony murder accused Gable Tostee back to giving online dating advice
- Assault on man continued after he was knocked out
- Heidi Montag's father arrested over 'incestuous relationship with 13-year-old girl'
- Returning home without Paul - wife of MH370 victim
- updated 10:00 New video purports to show ISIS beheading Japanese hostage
- updated 09:44 Chelsea and Manchester City share spoils video
- Added 09:20 Charlie Hebdo fans kept waiting for new issue as survivors rest
- Added 09:07 Do or die time for Warriors at Auckland Nines video
- Added 08:56 'Electoral earthquake' as Abbott's Liberals crumble in Queensland
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand