Now Playing: Cabinet minister guilty in finance case (2:09)
Source: ONE News
Investors in Lombard have called for Sir Douglas Graham to be stripped of his knighthood.
Former Lombard director should 'pay price' with knighthood
Published: 10:34AM Friday February 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- New technology tipped to prevent stock rustling video
- Live cattle shipment boosts Fonterra's presence in China
- Nosh foods bought by Veritas for confidential sum
- Kiwibank profit hits $100 million
- Former Bridgecorp finance director denied parole
- NZ Post annual profit falls 12%
- Pumpkin Patch takes $12m charge against stores, IT system
- EU set to slap new sanctions on Russia
- Collins suffered 'death by a thousand cuts' - Slater video
- NATO members should arm Ukraine - Romania
- Two injured, SH1 closed after Dome Valley crash
- Jason Segel lives in a 'house full of puppets'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand