Now Playing: Cabinet minister guilty in finance case (2:09)
Source: ONE News
Investors in Lombard have called for Sir Douglas Graham to be stripped of his knighthood.
Former Lombard director should 'pay price' with knighthood
Published: 10:34AM Friday February 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- No more smoko break? Cotton On challenges tea breaks for distribution centre
- Air Canada plane skids off snowy runway, crashes with 133 aboard (+ video) video
- St Bede's rowing duo miss national trials video
- Germanwings captain shouted 'open the damn door' video
- Fire engulfs Northland marae
- Motorcyclist found dead on Northland road
- Added 11:15 Germany, Portugal boost Euro 2016 qualifying hopes
- Added 11:10 John Key cracks a dole joke - 'The benefits must pay well in Australia' video
- updated 11:01 Two bodies found in rubble of Manhattan apartment collapse video
- Added 11:00 One dead, another injured in Bay of Plenty crash
- updated 10:59 Heroes and Villains: Bully boys with too much punch for Black Caps video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand