Now Playing: Cabinet minister guilty in finance case (2:09)
Source: ONE News
Investors in Lombard have called for Sir Douglas Graham to be stripped of his knighthood.
Former Lombard director should 'pay price' with knighthood
Published: 10:34AM Friday February 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- No $1k kick-start, but mass KiwiSaver enrolment on the cards
- Union goes into bat for Fairfax staff as nearly 200 jobs set to go
- Council earmarks $90m for Wellington Airport runway extension
- Milk price payout drop to plunge NZ into '$13b economic black hole'
- Want to get paid millions? Run a media company
- Exclusive: Saudi sheep farm cost taxpayers millions more than first thought video
- NZ's balance sheet reveals the mark of falling dairy prices
- Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch shiver - but it's nothing compared to Alexandra video
- 'Time for you to be overtaken' - Destiny Church conference could be a wellspring
- Pictures: Polish man entered bear's enclosure to fight it - and lost
- 'I'm not angry' - Paralysed bride doesn't resent friend who pushed her in pool
- Dying man determined to say 'I do' to longtime love video
- Added 10:11 Homicide inquiry after 5-year-old with head injuries dies
- Added 09:58 Super Rugby Preview: Do-or-die for battered Crusaders video
- Added 09:56 Defence Force bomb experts scrambled to Auckland's North Shore
- Added 09:47 Pacific nation's Facebook ban labelled 'deeply disturbing', 'harsh'
- Added 09:35 Robbie Deans gets one over on Ireland as Kiwis help Barbarians to famous win video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand