Now Playing: Cabinet minister guilty in finance case (2:09)
Source: ONE News
Investors in Lombard have called for Sir Douglas Graham to be stripped of his knighthood.
Former Lombard director should 'pay price' with knighthood
Published: 10:34AM Friday February 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar gains on greenback weakness after IBM earnings disappoint
- IT companies struggling to fill jobs video
- NZ shares rebound as yield hunt returns
- NZ dollar gains as rally in stocks show sell-off overdone
- Steven Joyce to focus on R&D, skilled workers, exports
- BurgerFuel flags US entry, five more Australian outlets
- Entrepreneurs pitch ideas at Kiwi style Dragons' Den video
- Due date for Prince William and Kate's second child revealed
- Pictures: Emotional welcome home for paralysed Kiwi wakeboarder video
- New Zealand tourism praised for gay friendliness and sheep access
- Cold case dad: Why would someone kill my angel?
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz chill over 'low key' lunch at Dunedin cafe
- updated 11:44 Live updates: Black Caps three down video
- Added 11:29 Migrants flood into New Zealand as new record set
- Added 11:22 World's longest inflatable waterslide coming to Auckland
- updated 11:15 Sacked former Aussie prime minister dies, aged 98
- Added 11:15 Thief targets foreign campers at beauty spot near Tauranga
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand