Now Playing: Cabinet minister guilty in finance case (2:09)
Source: ONE News
Investors in Lombard have called for Sir Douglas Graham to be stripped of his knighthood.
Former Lombard director should 'pay price' with knighthood
Published: 10:34AM Friday February 24, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Former Dominion Finance chief jailed
- NZ shares fall as US, China in focus
- NZ dollar falls to 8-month low
- updated 16:24 Closures to put Ford Falcon into retirement video
- F&P Healthcare boosts profits
- Dominion Finance director pleads guilty
- Comvita profits fall, honey shortage blamed
- TradeMe learns lessons from bogus bidding case video
- Rising tension in London as UK reels over soldier's murder video photos
- Closures to put Ford Falcon into retirement video
- Minister slams department as Chinese meat embargo ends
- Kim Kardashian plans lavish baby shower
- updated 19:06 Rising tension in London as UK reels over soldier's murder video photos
- updated 18:26 Restoration group questions ChristChurch Cathedral vote numbers video
- updated 18:15 TradeMe learns lessons from bogus bidding case video
- 18:06 Former Dominion Finance chief jailed
- 17:59 Fisherman shares bunk bed with crocodile
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.