Now Playing: Uncertainty for Mainzeal contractors (2:17)
The anxious wait for staff and independent contractors of Mainzeal looks set to continue.
Former directors 'well aware' of Mainzeal's financial position
Published: 6:03AM Friday February 08, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Solid Energy paid $50k for advice on dealing with politicians video
- updated 18:52 Sky viewers threaten boycott over loss of EPL video
- NZX 50 falls, led by Sky TV on football rival
- NZ dollar almost unchanged as traders await Fed
- NZ posts smaller current account deficit
- Restaurant chain investigated for alleged $4-an-hour wages
- G8 pledges action on tax evasion, few concrete measures
- Snow starts to fall, South Island residents brace for big freeze video photos
- Kim Kardashian baby birth filmed video
- Kiwi dies in freezing Queensland conditions
- Facebook suffers global crash
- Animal leg found in palm kernel shipment
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.