Now Playing: Uncertainty for Mainzeal contractors (2:17)
The anxious wait for staff and independent contractors of Mainzeal looks set to continue.
Former directors 'well aware' of Mainzeal's financial position
Published: 6:03AM Friday February 08, 2013 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares slip on Fonterra dividend cut
- opinion Steve Marshall: Holden burned out
- NZ dollar falls after Fonterra holds farmgate price
- Holden to halt manufacturing in Australia from 2017
- Report into botulism scare backs food safety systems video
- Chorus warns of more earnings pain from latest review
- Mighty River Power to freeze energy price until April 2015
- Madonna splits from toyboy boyfriend
- Man moved into Milner's home days after husband's death, court told video
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are still 'united'
- Simon Cowell naming his son after himself
- Hot iron held on woman's stomach, jury told
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand