Now Playing: Farmers vote in trading scheme (2:02)
Source: ONE News
Fonterra farmers have voted in favour of a controversial proposal to allow the trading of shares.
Now Playing: Big day for Fonterra (3:25)
Breakfast talks to Glenys Christian from the Dairy Exporter.
Fonterra farmers approve investment by outsiders
Published: 6:40AM Monday June 25, 2012 Source: ONE News
- updated 17:55 NZ dollar holds gains
- Solid Energy chairman told Key to exploit natural resources
- Beaurepairs service centres to be sold
- Storm sold to consortium led by Kiwi entrepreneur
- Apple to defend tax practices at hearing
- Goldmining giant to explore more of Waihi
- Yahoo vows not to 'screw up' Tumblr video
- Monster tornado rips through Oklahoma killing 51 video photos
- Waterspouts spotted off Auckland coast video
- Helicopter used to clear debris from Chch demo video
- Three die in Turkey hot-air balloon collision
- GCSB cleared of illegal spying, though law 'unclear'
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.