Now Playing: Leaky buildings at Mainzeal’s mercy (1:53)
Source: ONE News
Mainzeal’s collapse has led to millions of dollars of uncertainty around possible delays to claims and repairs on leaky buildings.
Fears Mainzeal collapse could hurt Auckland ratepayers
Published: 7:42PM Friday February 08, 2013 Source: ONE Sport
- NZ dollar falls to 8-month low
- updated 16:24 Closures to put Ford Falcon into retirement
- F&P Healthcare boosts profits
- Dominion Finance director pleads guilty
- Comvita profits fall, honey shortage blamed
- NZ dollar declines after Bernanke meeting
- More progress needed before US stimulus pullback - Bernanke
- London terror killers could have been 'inspired by Boston bombs' video photos
- Dealer fined $42,000 over fake Trade Me bids
- Safety warning after workers almost hit by train
- 'More help' needed for New Zealand's 25,000 P users
- Kim Kardashian plans lavish baby shower
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.